Level: 60
Current build:
Professions: elemental LW and skinning
Rare or useful recipes/formulas:can make full stormshroud Surprised

IRL Name: will

Access to MC: yes
Access to BWL: yes
Access to Onyxia: no

Current gear and why you use it. Please post a profile with your standard raiding gear on either Ctprofiles or other sites you may prefer:

Would you be willing to change your talent build if necessary? yes

Your unbuffed fire/nature/frost resistances: erm dont no yet but i nearly have a full set of my fire armor

Your weekly average playtime; days/hours? 7 days/nearly 12hours a day

Is this your main character? yes

Former guilds on Bronzebeard and why you left them: goodfellas/the insomniacs/burning souls left becasue just didnt do what i wanted at lvl60

Why do you want to join Chimera? 2 get my tier armor help the guild and try all the endgame dungeons

Any member in Chimera that can vouch for you? erm not rly

The raid leader is drunk and not making too much sense. What do you do? slap him sobber

Describe yourself and why we should pick you: i give 100% all the time and enjoy playing in big teams

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family):none rly but u wont regret recruiting me Twisted Evil
Yalina
Posted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:52 am Reply with quote
Rogue class is closed at the moment, but if we ever get an opening your application will be considered. Please try to get that Onyxia Attunement done as soon as you can and come back here and post when you have it. It's really important that the Attunements are in place.
ejob
Posted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:31 am Reply with quote
Although Yalina has no authority to either accept or deny applications, she is correct on one thing:

You must have access to all end-game instances. Furthermore you do not state your current build, list your gear or your resistances, all of which are important. "Nearly a full set of my fire armor" does not tell us your FR. So please work on these issues and we will consider your application. Until then it is denied.