In game name: Smokiejoe
Class: Paladin
Race: Dwarf
Level: 60
Current build: 35/5/11
Professions: Eng/mining
Rare or useful recipes/formulas: not sure none i think

IRL Name: Jack

Access to MC: well i don't have 100 fire resistance yet but I can probably get the gear together:P I have done the atunement qs though
Access to BWL: Haven't done the attunement quest shouldn't be too hard
Access to Onyxia: haven't got drakefire amulet

Current gear and why you use it. Please post a profile with your standard raiding gear on either Ctprofiles or other sites you may prefer:

Would you be willing to change your talent build if necessary?
Yes ofcourse
Your unbuffed fire/nature/frost resistances:

Your weekly average playtime; days/hours?
well just started playing again stopped for awhile (my comp crashed which partly had to do with the problem) but i believe i can do all the instances if needed

Is this your main character?
yes

Former guilds on Bronzebeard and why you left them:
The One and then The pie club both guilds broke up :'( so that is why I left

Why do you want to join Chimera?
Well I really want to do some end game instances with this char seems how both my former guilds haven't been able to do that. This guild also has alot of players with more experience than my old guilds

Any member in Chimera that can vouch for you?
Zakalwe Saryah ejob cartman belgarath most of the ppl that used to be in The Pie Club

The raid leader is drunk and not making too much sense. What do you do?
Phone a Cab?

Describe yourself and why we should pick you:
Easy to get along with (I think), don't mind helping guildies out

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family): not really, I've just started university not sure what my schedule is yet but it shouldn't be a problem.
Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:22 pm Reply with quote
Smokiejoe again just wanted to say i'm won't be here until friday have to go to a "get to know your new classmates thing" just incase you try to invite me.
Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:43 pm Reply with quote
Smokiejoe yet again Smile if you have any questions about my current gear or any of the other questions i didn'r answer you can message me ingame.
Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:25 pm Reply with quote
OK IT'S ME AGAIN just one more thing i've looked at my application template and I may come across as kinda nooby which i'm not so just wanted to add a few things
I do have some fire resistance gear and unbuffed i'm about 45 i do know my role in raids which is to heal not try and tank i do have ventrilo and ctraid. I know i do not have acess to BWL and onyxia but I believe that it isn't to get acess to it. My build is holy/prot , I listen to what people say in instances and I pick up fast on what to do if I have to do something i haven't done before.

Jack