Chimera Forum Index

< Index  World of Warcraft - Recruitment  ~  Malakirin - Level 60 Migrant Hunter Application

Malakirin
Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:53 am Reply with quote
n game name: Malakirin
Class: Hunter
Race: Dorf <3
Level: 60
Current build: 5/31/15
Professions:Mining/Engineering - Both 300.
Rare or useful recipes/formulas: Hmm I can make Hyper-Radiant Flame Reflectors, if those are any use (18 FR Trinkets I think)

IRL Name: Mike

Access to MC:Yep
Access to BWL: Aye.
Access to Onyxia: Uh huh.
(if no access, please state current progress)

Current gear and why you use it: I got 5/8 Tier 0. Got my tier 1 belt, and various other blues.

PvE or PvP? Mainly PVE, I don't PVP much, but that doesn't mean I wont Wink

Your unbuffed fire/nature/frost resistances: Fire 128 - Nature 50 odd(Old server hasn't opened AQ for long, haven't had a chance, but I will get farming it asap =D) - about 40 Frost.

Your weekly average playtime; days/hours? - All week every day - From 6 server time till Midnight and later.

Is this your main character? Yes.

Former guilds on Bronzebeard: None, just migrated.

Why do you want to join Chimera? I want to join a guild to progress and see new things, and of course have a good time.

Any member in Chimera that can vouch for you? Fraid not ._.

Describe yourself and why we should pick you: I'm a mature active player, that plays his class well (I think) I've had experience in all of MC/BWL, and hope to do AQ and further.

Other information that you may want to share with us (work, family): Unemployed, I dont't have my own family =p.

Thanks for your time

/Mal
Malakirin
Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:17 pm Reply with quote
/bump

Dunno if recruitment has read it, but I thought i'd say i'm still here waiting for a reply ;D

/Mal
Feria
Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:22 pm Reply with quote
Admin
Waiting to meet you online for a talk Wink

Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:01 pm Reply with quote
haven't actually migrated here yet, I shouldn't have put that, I just wanted to make sure I had a future here, before spending 15 Razz

I'll make a level 1 to talk ot you soon.
ejob
Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:46 pm Reply with quote
Could you also please make a profile at either CTProfiles or Allakhazam? Helps us with the decision since we can't inspect you ingame.
belgarath
Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:45 am Reply with quote
could i ask why you are bringing your character on to this server.if you have no friends here it makes no sense to me.
Malakirin
Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:22 pm Reply with quote
Sure, the reason i'm migrating is that:

1) More than half the population are hunters, therefore getting into a guild is nearly impossible.

2)The server has too much drama for my liking,

3)The guilds on it are screwed up, i.e there is one 'super guild' that is half way through AQ40, and the nearest guild that is behind it, has just started BWL.

I'll upload a profile asap, i've already spoken to the Hunter CL ingame, and she said she'd give me a trial, as soon as I migrate, which will be sometime this week.

/Mal
Trav
Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:41 pm Reply with quote
That told u bel Exclamation
Sacred
Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:24 am Reply with quote
LoL m8 there no change on this server half the population is hunters here aswell Razz
Lecks
Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:53 pm Reply with quote
Sacred wrote:
LoL m8 there no change on this server half the population is hunters here aswell Razz

QFT (sadly enough)
Malakirin
Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:31 pm Reply with quote
Yeah probably xD They seem to be the most common class on every server. But on my old server, i've been guildless for 2 months, and well it would seem that here I actually have a chance :P

/Mal
Numan
Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:28 pm Reply with quote
Sacred wrote:

spoken by a true hunter Razz Sacred is the man!
Malakirin
Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:38 am Reply with quote
Sorry about the wait getting here, Blizzard have approved my transfer, but when I got to actually finalize it, I get an error, dunno if it's because of a server fault or something, but I hope it'll be fixed soon.

Again I apologize for the delay, I should be with you guys shortly.

/Mal
Elfinthehand
Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:07 am Reply with quote
I hope you get it all sorted soon bud.. And welcome to BB for when u get here Cool
Malakirin
Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:16 pm Reply with quote
Thanks man ^^