Chimera Forum Index

< Index  World of Warcraft - Recruitment  ~  Balance druid - Camzillian

Officer3
Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:35 pm Reply with quote
Hello to all of you,

As one of the Officers in Deathsworn Verdict, I thought I'd drop by after he alerted me to his application to your Guild.

To start with I'd like to support him - Cameron is a perfectly likeable fellow, and a perfectly adequate player. That's fair, I think.

But in the interests of defending our pride (there are 6 of us by the way, not 3, I don't know if he realises this):

Firstly I'd just like to say that amongst us, the workload is fairly evenly spread, whether he's really in a position to comment on how much we as Officers do is probably up for debate, no doubt a lot more than he ever did, but regardless, as long as we're happy with how much work we do between ourselves, it really doesn't need his sanctioning.

Secondly, this 'unfair treatment' is only in line with the policies he agreed to when applying to the Guild, and the inferrance that he only needed one night off is patently untrue, as our logs will testify, it was several last minute unsigns over a short period of time, because he was too tired to raid, or had other plans - you as a raiding guild can probably undestand how infuriating that can be.

Other than that, I can't really argue, I'm probably the 'dickhead', but that's fair enough, I wouldn't try to deny it, though I'd argue posting it up on this public forum and telling me where to go looking for it might not have been his smartest move to date.

Anyway, good luck if you recruit him, and good luck again to you Camzillian.

Yours sincerely,

An officer of Deathsworn Verdict, Defias Brotherhood EU.
Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:14 pm Reply with quote
This is true, i have nothing to hide, as far as the "laste signoffs" goes, it was only in Deathswon, ask Marante (old gm) i dont think i once ever last signoff/no show.

Never at one point did i desicrate your pride, and it may also be because in my old guild there was what 3 officers? so we did notice what they done.

As i sayd to you in wisper, you were none of the officers who i commented on, i got on with you i thought, the reason i told you is because i got demoted to social and i have nothing to hide, i told you in confidance and thats right, im not the smarted person about, i can admit that.

I thank you for making my chances of getting into here where friends are that little bit lower but, there was no need to post it here, you could have wisperd the GM or so, not your smartest move don't you think? Wink

However, i wish your guild the best of luck, no1 is winning in a conversation like this.
Officer3
Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:47 pm Reply with quote
I only post here because it's this particular forum where you chose to post disaparaging comments about my fellow Officers and potentially me, I honestly don't care who the comments were directed at specifically, as well as being Officers with me, they're also my friends, I'm inclined to defend them just as much as I am myself.

You did desecrate my pride, actually. I'm proud of the way our guild is run, and I'm proud of the other Officers who put so much time in to making it work when people such as yourself can make it so difficult. I'm proud to say that you weren't treated unfairly, but only judged by the rules you agreed to.

I don't know if it will damage your chances of getting in to this guild or not, it wasn't intended as a petty dig at the expense of your potential recruitment, I merely seek to correct any false statements levelled in your application.

You may have told me in confidence, but in all likelyhood you were insulting me, or one of my friends, in a public forum. I don't think I'm in the wrong coming to my own or their defence. I'm sure you can make your own mind up about whether you were in the wrong slandering us in the first place.

I'm done anyway, this is entirely inappropriate. Hopefully the multiple people you just slagged us off to will take it with a pinch of salt. Enjoy your 'fond memories' of our Guild, and good luck.

Dulcea[/quote]
Darkwolfdude
Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:15 am Reply with quote
Officer3 wrote:

I'm done anyway, this is entirely inappropriate. Hopefully the multiple people you just slagged us off to will take it with a pinch of salt. Enjoy your 'fond memories' of our Guild, and good luck.

Dulcea

Both of you have good points but indeed, no more should be said on the matter.

The officers will review the app fairly, and I believe that they speak to the officers of the persons previous guild, if they see fit, generally to get a full story. I know that they have several times before.

Marante
Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:34 am Reply with quote
Anonymous wrote:
..ask Marante (old gm) i dont think i once ever last signoff/no show.

Since my name was mentioned: I've indeed never had Camzillian sign off late or not show up at all in Ars Invictus. Not that it matters, since the officers here will have to decide themselves, and I'm just an initiate Very Happy. Just wanted to clear it up Smile
Miloscub
Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:09 am Reply with quote
Joined: 13 May 2011 Posts: 638 Location: Belgrade,Serbia,Ancient Terra

Bunnys
Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:26 am Reply with quote
How is it, the most important question still yet to be asked???

If you were a gnome how best would you spend you time:

A) Bask in the sun all day, reflecting on how awesome it is to be a Gnome?

B) Begin plotting for Gnome world domination?

C) Tinker away in your tiny gnome shed, building a robotic mini-mini-meGnome!?

"I have to give props to Blizzard, as this is definitely the most clever "Content Accessibility Model" thus far. Legendary Meta gems. If you've made the effort, completed the chain, and obtained your meta, you're 10% more effective in raids! (or more in some cases)"

"...This just in: gear makes content easier! More news at eight."
Artemis
Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:38 am Reply with quote
As mentioned by some people, Chimera's officer team will treat this application as we have treated any other applicant, fairly.

We will take note of what the officer team of Deathsworn Verdict had to say, and we thank you for your input on the matter.

Artemis
Artemis
Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:03 pm Reply with quote
Hey Cam,

We apologize for the slow responses, but its nearly christmas and most of us are in a buzz to get stuff sorted the moment the HOHOHO-dude comes running down our chimney and gives us presents.

We will get back to you before the end of this reset.

Artemis
Habbagam
Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:40 pm Reply with quote
Since this has been become tit for tat, I also must say, I have never known Cam to ever miss a raid during my whole time in Ars Invictus.

Obviously the dicision is up to the officers and I thank you guys for considering his application, but obviously Cam is not happy where he is, hence his application.
Artemis
Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:22 pm Reply with quote
Accepted for trial,

Whisper an officer in game when you are on Bronzebeard.

Artemis
Artemis
Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:34 pm Reply with quote
ETA on Bronzebeard?
Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:02 pm Reply with quote
uhmm yea, about this, i wisperd marante and habba, i just realised your raid times and it finishes a tad too late for me atm, i did look at them it just didnt click, so i have to cancel this atm even tho i want to join, ill reconcider applying after christmas/new year when my new shift starts, my sincerest appologies for any inconvinience this caused and am deeply sorry for wasting your guys time, i should have double cheacked earlyer, my bad. again, sorry.

Yours sincerly, Camzillian