Chimera Forum Index

< Index  World of Warcraft - Recruitment  ~  Arcane Mage - Kirimor

Kirimor
Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:16 pm Reply with quote
IRL Name: Daniel
- How long have you been playing WOW?: I have been playing on and off since vanilla, but I started getting into serious raiding back in WotLK.

About your character
- In game name: Kirimor
- Your armory profile link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Kirimor/advanced
- Class: Mage
- Mainspec: Arcane
- Offspec: Fire
- Describe your playstyle: Well, erm, I try to get the most dps I can out of my character, and I always stay up to date with the best gems, talents, rotation, enchants etc. I like to know everything about my class and spec that I can. I also like to learn everything I can about boss fights before the encounter, by videos etc, so that I do not make mistakes.
- How long has this character been your Main Character?: Since late WotLK
- Current Realm (if different from Bronzebeard): Azjol-Nerub
- Up to change talents build according to raid needs?: Yes, but arcane is the best spec for almost all fights at the moment (other than alysrazor Wink, so I don't really see why you would need me to Smile
- Comments on armory profile (optional): I realise my gear isn't amazing, but my dps is good for my gear, and I would gear up very fast in a 25man team, assuming most of your casters have most of the gear they need, so I do not see it as much of a problem.
- Please list Alts of significance with Armory link: I don't have any on your realm, but I do have an 85 priest and an 85 DK, each called Serithas and Kirimor respectively.
- If available, a link to a WWS/WMO or WOL report is surely appreciated: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/ln6mm6a7hc91uqv5/analyze/dd/source/?s=10662&e=10969 That is for baleroc heroic last week, the closest fight in firelands to a tank and spank, to show you my dps as accurately as possible Smile
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/0i75r5mevtv8yx1z/analyze/dd/source/?s=472&e=823 That shows my dps on a slightly more complicated fight, Ragnaros normal.
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/0i75r5mevtv8yx1z/details/15/?s=472&e=823 That shows my damage done on key adds, such as Sons of flame. Obviously, since it is on normal, they died so fast it was impossible for me to get much more damage than that Wink
All fights are on 10man, so dps is lower than on 25man, so please take that into account Smile .
- Post a screenshot of your UI. My screenshot button doesn't, and has never worked, sorry Sad . However, i don't use any ui packs, as I don't mind the blizzard UI. I only use the key addons, such as recount, dbm and omen etc. Smile

Experience in raid instances
1. Plz specify HC's and if on another char, the name
2. Plz specify when you cleared. i.e. pre-nerf or not, or the tier after. Clearing icc25hc in T12 gear isnt really worth mentioning for example.

25 Man Raiding
ICC - 9/12 HC, 12/12 normal.
I realise my 25man raiding experience looks a tad bare, but the ICC was in a guild called marauders on daggerspine, and we were doing icc25 heroic for many months, so it is not as bare as it looks; it was a long chunk of raiding Wink.

10 Man Raiding
Cataclysm - 6/7 Heroic firelands, 2 of which was prenerf, 4 post nerf. The fact that it was post nerf is just unlucky timing, as the guild I was in had taken a summer break, and had only just started hc's as the nerfs came in.
ICC - 11/12 10man HC
TotGC - 3/5 HC

Playtime
- Can you attend raids at least 4 days/week, in particular from 8:45PM to midnight/1AM (Server time)? Yes, all the times are perfect for me Smile
- Where you play (home, internet point, other):
Home

General
- Guild history and why you left them: My most notable guild would be Shade of the Moon, on Azjol-Nerub. I joined this guild a couple of months ago, during which our progression went from 7/7 normal, to 6/7 heroic in Firelands. I raided seriously also in WotLK, with a guild named Marauders on Daggerspine, where I downed 9/12 ICC25 Hc. I regretfully have had to leave Shade of the Moon, as I joined at a time of upheaval in the guild, and the raid team has split up and is no longer functioning within the guild. For this reason, I am looking for a new guild Smile

- Why do you want to join Chimera?
Your guild looks to be very efficient and friendly, with skilled players, and your raiding times and days suit me perfectly Smile

- What do you see as the most important things you bring to a raid?
I feel I can bring some very high dps, with it being even higher when my gear improves.
I also feel I have good raid awareness, and can handle complicated boss encounters.
I am willing to wipe repeatedly, as long as progress is being made, and can maintain focus for entire raids.
I can bring my gnome-skillz Wink

- Any member in Chimera that can vouch for you? No, sorry, as I would need to transfer to the realm, if i get accepted Smile

- The raid leader is drunk and not making too much sense. What do you do?
Ask other officers in the raid what is going on, and suggest that they take charge. Other than that, just wait and try to do everything as helpfully as I can.

- Describe yourself and why we should pick you: I am 18, in my last year of sixth form college, and my hobbies include rowing, basketball and wow, ofcourse Wink .

- Other information that you may want to share with us (work, family): I realise my experience and gear is not as amazing as it could be, but I honestly feel my armory link does not truly represent me very well as a player; if you give me a shot, I feel I can prove myself a valuable asset to your raid team Smile .

- You have read and accepted the recruitment requirements. Yes.
Artemis
Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:27 pm Reply with quote
Hey there Kiri

Finally some1 willing to put up WoL's. We will look over your app and get back to you as soon as possible.

Gl

Artemis
Artemis
Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:33 pm Reply with quote
Out of curiousity,

Can u explain why u did both ICC and FL hc....yet miss a bunch of BWD/BoT/ToT4W bosses?

Art
Kirimor
Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:11 pm Reply with quote
The reason I missed a lot of early cataclysm content is that it was a very difficult time for me, for personal reasons, and it meant that I could not get on for sure at certain times and days to raid, so I was stuck in a very casual group for then, before I took a break from wow for 4.1.
However, that time is over and I'm back and ready for raiding more Wink
Bunnys
Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:31 pm Reply with quote
I have never known a bad gnome.

"I have to give props to Blizzard, as this is definitely the most clever "Content Accessibility Model" thus far. Legendary Meta gems. If you've made the effort, completed the chain, and obtained your meta, you're 10% more effective in raids! (or more in some cases)"

"...This just in: gear makes content easier! More news at eight."
Darkwolfdude
Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:20 pm Reply with quote
Bunnys wrote:
I have never known a bad gnome.

I think you'll find his name is Bunnys Smile