Chimera Forum Index

< Index  World of Warcraft - Recruitment  ~  Fury Warrior 85 - Rhymes

Rhymes
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:56 pm Reply with quote
About you
- IRL Name: Don
- How long have you been playing WOW?: Since vanilla, total playtime alone on my warrior is 485 days.

About your character
- In game name: Rhymes
- Your armory profile link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bronzebeard/rhymes/simple
- Class: Warrior
- Mainspec: Fury
- Offspec: Tank
- Describe your playstyle: I'm the kind of guy that will watch everything , I'd do my job and watch people at the same time.
- How long has this character been your Main Character?: My warrior was my main till ulduar came out, leveled myself a lock , achieved gladiator on it and swapped again.
- Current Realm (if different from Bronzebeard):
- Up to change talents build according to raid needs?: Yes.
- Comments on armory profile (optional): I know, my boots aren't enchanted right, i shouldve got 35 mastery and minor move. If i need to move i either use intervene or Heroic leap out. As soon i get proper boots i'd enchant it correctly. Also i know, i use pvp shoulders atm those are giving me the best stats, I need to replace those asap with the tier shoulders.
- Please list Alts of significance with Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bronzebeard/Virusx/simple
- If available, a link to a WWS/WMO or WOL report is surely appreciated:
- Post a screenshot of your UI. http://imageshack.us/f/705/myuiw.png/ , I'm used to the basic ui. I tried getting a diffrent ui it just doesnt work with me.

Experience in raid instances
1. Plz specify HC's and if on another char, the name
2. Plz specify when you cleared. i.e. pre-nerf or not, or the tier after. Clearing icc25hc in T12 gear isnt really worth mentioning for example.

25 Man Raiding
Cataclysm - Did a few hc modes Maloriak , Chim , halfus and Atramedus.
ICC - I did icc, 12/12 on my rogue wich is not worth mentioning got to blood queen heroic.
TotGC - 3/4 hc
Ulduar - Quited mid ulduar.
Pre-WotLK - Cleared everything exept Kj the guild destroyer, did m'uru before the nerf with the guild i started with 10 real lifes mates.

10 Man Raiding
Cataclysm - Pretty much the same as ^
ICC - Pretty much the same as ^
TotGC - Pretty much the same as ^
Ulduar - Pretty much the same as ^
Pre-WotLK - Pretty much the same as ^

Playtime
- Can you attend raids at least 4 days/week, in particular from 8:45PM to midnight/1AM (Server time)? Yes, for sure.
- Where you play (home, internet point, other): I play at home, never got connection problems before, if i do i make sure to ring up the company to get it fixed ASAP.

General
- Guild history and why you left them: The unwanted, Not happy how the guildmaster did hes shit, in scholars of light right now pretty much as social.

- Why do you want to join Chimera?: Second best guild on the realm, i'd like to start gettin into serious raiding again like i did in tbc kinda miss it.

- What do you see as the most important things you bring to a raid?: My brains, the knowledge of the fights and making sure that i dont fuck up.

- Any member in Chimera that can vouch for you?: Nope Sad

- The raid leader is drunk and not making too much sense. What do you do?: I'd probably tell him to hes shit straight and tell him to log off.

- Describe yourself and why we should pick you: I know what im doing, and i make sure that i dont fuck up.

- Other information that you may want to share with us (work, family): Nope, having no issues.

- You have read and accepted the recruitment requirements.: Yes and i agree with the rules.

Remember to log out in the correct equipment for the spec you are applying for.
Heimfelt
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:16 pm Reply with quote
Please tell me you have an alt called Busta

and GL on your app:)

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:19 pm Reply with quote
No, i do not. Thank you.
Rhymes
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:21 pm Reply with quote
Oh rofl, Busta rhymes lmfao good one. id break yo neck son <3
Rhymes
Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:40 pm Reply with quote
Update - New ring from razor and t12 shoulders xoxo
Relínquish
Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:40 pm Reply with quote
Rhymes wrote:
Oh rofl, Busta rhymes lmfao good one. id break yo neck son <3

Hahaha, it's funny how you can seriously see the ball drop here :')

But yeah, nice app, definately change the boot enchant straight away, (don't wait to replace them), always have minor movement enchant, its a requirement for the guild. I'd change the PvP items as quick as you can really, but apart from that looks good.

Good luck with the app Smile