Hunter Gingé mm/surv
Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:35 pm Reply with quote
About you
- IRL Name: Scott Muir
- How long have you been playing WOW?: Over 2 years

About your character
- In game name: Gingé
- Your armory profile link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkmoon-faire/Ging%c3%a9/advanced- Class:
- Mainspec: MM
- Offspec: Surv
- Describe your playstyle: Focused (pun intended)
- How long has this character been your Main Character?: Since i started
- Current Realm (if different from Bronzebeard): Darkmoon Faire
- Up to change talents build according to raid needs?: Usualy do if theres time between fights to reforge/respec i.e hc bethtilac
- Comments on armory profile (optional): None
- Please list Alts of significance with Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkmoon-faire/Stotty/advanced

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkmoon-faire/Gingertotems/advanced- If available, a link to a WWS/WMO or WOL report is surely appreciated: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/1s3qj9sxe7oyf5ux/sum/damageDone/?s=8028&e=8289 almost ranked if it werent for the botched prepot
- Post a screenshot of your UI.
I just lost all my power auras have no idea how. Have started to rewrite new auras tonight. apart formt hat i use dbm recount hunter focus bar and keep mt screen clear! I will update a ui pic tomorrow

Experience in raid instances (specify HC's and if on another char, the name)

25 Man Raiding
Cataclysm - 6/13hc currently 7/7 normal
ICC - 6/13hc
TotGC - all post tier
Ulduar - all post tier
Pre-WotLK - none exept post tier

10 Man Raiding
Cataclysm - 7/7 fl norm none
ICC - all hc exept lk
TotGC - all post tier
Ulduar - all post tier
Pre-WotLK - none realy

Playtime
- Can you attend raids at least 4 days/week, in particular from 8:45PM to midnight/1AM (Server time)?
O yes and will happily attend every raid as i am raiding5-6 night s a weel atm with a 95% attendance rate
- Where you play (home, internet point, other):
Home

General
- Guild history and why you left them: Currently the realm has gone from med to low pop in recent weeks. Because of this we are recruiting a lower and lower standard of raider. This is realy hurting progression as the more experienced players are leaving because of the new recruits. This is starting a chain reaction in the guild im sorry to say

- Why do you want to join Chimera? Impressive progression and a nice raid schedule showing the type of commitment that I am looking for .

- What do you see as the most important things you bring to a raid?
Focus! (pun intended again) also fight knowledge is second to that

- Any member in Chimera that can vouch for you?
Afraid not i am from another realm and i am a veteran in this guild. Anyone in this guild will vouch for me. If u want to create a toon or require a reference from my gm then i will ask him to create a toon.

- The raid leader is drunk and not making too much sense. What do you do?
Get pissed sos i can understand him better X) Id express my concerns over his current state and ask him if he thinks raidin pissed is a good idea, specialy when he could be out d.u.i'n instead Shocked

- Describe yourself and why we should pick you: I am very motivated and learn encounters before we try them. I am aware of my haste plateus in mm and know my rotaion well during carefull aim, standard phase and termination. Regularly listen to podcasts fromhunters union and read the latest thinking on e.j

- Other information that you may want to share with us (work, family): I am a father and a husband and i organise my time so that i can commit to the full raid schedule. I like to fly fish and plat electric guitar. Also basketball through the day at local court to keep fit.

- You have read and accepted the recruitment requirements Yes. If you have any questions or require the refference plz send message to supastotts@hotmail.co.uk as i am not sure i can comment further once the ap has been submited. Thanks
Danray
Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:15 pm Reply with quote
Admin
link didnt copy so well, for others quick search. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkmoon-faire/Ging%C3%A9/advanced

App under discussion. As with all dual-app's we get, there will be situations where we switch some classes about, this may occur to yourself or your friend, this isnt an issue?

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:21 am Reply with quote
That is no problem and happens currently
Artemis
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:50 am Reply with quote
I dunno......think we need more Scottish people woogs?

1 Little thing that needs a change from my pov, Change ur feet enchant to mastery + movement speed. The faster u run out of stuff, the more smiles it brings to the healers Cool
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:53 am Reply with quote
Reenchanted boots with assas step. Apparently gives same ru speed increase without the nasty mastery.
Uwatha
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:36 am Reply with quote
Artemis wrote:

1 Little thing that needs a change from my pov, Change ur feet enchant to mastery + movement speed. The faster u run out of stuff, the more smiles it brings to the healers Cool

why not stamina mastery?

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:49 am Reply with quote
Always room for some more of us Scots in the raid!

gerritupyas!

Nice App

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:03 am Reply with quote
Admin
Uwatha wrote:
Artemis wrote:

why not stamina mastery?

lol does a stamina mastery enchant even exist? Shocked

Will have an answer for you both later today once all officers have logged on.

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:08 pm Reply with quote
Ok ty
Uwatha
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:48 pm Reply with quote
Danray wrote:

lol does a stamina mastery enchant even exist? Shocked

stamina speed. earthen vitality. If you dont need mastery at all - stamina is always handy

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:09 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 13 May 2011 Posts: 638 Location: Belgrade,Serbia,Ancient Terra
For MM hunters assassins step is superior to both masterycrap and stamina speed enchants.Oh and reforging/gems/enchant look fine,some minor tweaks to your spec and its fine

Heimfelt
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:39 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
O yes and will happily attend every raid as i am raiding5-6 night s a weel atm with a 95% attendance rate

This will make the officers smile!

Quote:

I am aware of my haste plateus in mm and know my rotaion well during carefull aim, standard phase and termination. Regularly listen to podcasts fromhunters union and read the latest thinking on e.j

This makes me smile!
The fact that your armory profile corroborates this is even better! Although I do still frown upon using 3 points in pathing when you get less value per point the more you put in. But it's a minor thing.

Gl on your app! (oh and you're a dwarf too, that's like +3000 rep right there)

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:27 pm Reply with quote
As far as the maths ive used when speccing go. Ive worked out that a point in pathing will always be the same on the first or the third. And the value of a point in pathing is multipicative and will only increase with value as haste scales on gear.Though it will never drop below 120 haste rating or 1% . That being said a point in pathings gonna be wortth more in heroic gear. Its one of those talents made with scaling gear in mind.
Danray
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:38 pm Reply with quote
Admin
Both accepted for trial, when can you join us?

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:46 pm Reply with quote
As soon as the ransfer completes. Havnt had any experience with this process before but it does say allow several days O.o. See you soon i hope