Chimera Forum Index

< Index  World of Warcraft - Recruitment  ~  Warlock Azzuxia

Wazzazz
Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:24 pm Reply with quote
About you
- IRL Name: Pascal Bosch
- How long have you been playing WOW?: over 200 days, started at the start of Wotlk

About your character
- In game name: Azzuxia
- Your armory profile link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Dragonblight/azzuxia/advanced- Class:
- Mainspec: Affliction
- Offspec: Demonology
- Describe your playstyle: avoid wiping the raid - avoid taking retarded damage - max dps.
- How long has this character been your Main Character?: since the start, warlocks are to awesome to reroll Smile
- Current Realm (if different from Bronzebeard): Dragonblight
- Up to change talents build according to raid needs?: allways up for inprovements.
- Comments on armory profile (optional): dont mind the glyphs that much. I swap them around a for pvp and diffrent encounters.
- Please list Alts of significance with Armory link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Dragonblight/allema/advanced
- If available, a link to a WWS/WMO or WOL report is surely appreciated:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-0nytk4m47tpq61x6/details/29/
- Post a screenshot of your UI.

Experience in raid instances (specify if on another char and the name)

25 Man Raiding
Cataclysm - 12/13 Hm and 2/7 on normal (Baleroc and Ragnaros)
ICC - cleared on hm with "Icecrown Raider". (pre Cata)
TotGC - normal cleared and 4/5 hm
Ulduar - cleared with "Ulduar Raider"".
Pre-WotLK - cleared all post Wotlk

10 Man Raiding
Cataclysm - 7/13
ICC - 12/13 hm
TotGC - cleared with "Insanity"
Ulduar - cleared with "Ulduar Raider".
Pre-WotLK -

Playtime
- Can you attend raids at least 4 days/week, in particular from 8:45PM to midnight/1AM (Server time)? That will be no problem for me.
- Where you play (home, internet point, other): exclusively in the confort of my own home.

General
- Guild history and why you left them: Manicure Ė Azuremyst : I levelled my Character in this guild to level 80. When I reached 80 I left them to join a raiding guild.
Sisters of Mercy Ė Azuremyst : After 6 months of very good raiding the Officers decided to take a WoW break. People started to leave and I had no other option to look for another Guild.
Fallout Ė Tarren Mill : Great Guild but only 3 raids a week and the Guild had a very big pool off players so as a trail I hardly got a spot. Iím the kind off players that really wants to raid as much as possible so I left.
Collision Ė Dentarg : raided with them for a few months went on Holiday, came back to an empty Guild. Most off them joined another guild. I didnít feel that it was the right guild for me so I stayed guild less.
Stigma Ė Dragonmaw : When they chanced their raiding times I wasnít able to make them at that time, so I had to look for another guild.
Continuum Ė Dragonmaw : After we downed Nefarian people started slacking big time. Got bored and left.
Solar Wind Ė Dragonblight : The guild started a huge progress offensive for Firelands by recruiting a fast amount of players. With 4 other warlocks we had to take turns all the time. I donít mind sitting out on some raids but not like 75% so I left.

- Why do you want to join Chimera? I'm looking for a guild that value's progress and also have a mature and fun admosfere. would be nice if wyou also did some pvp , achievement and alt runs.

- What do you see as the most important things you bring to a raid? A well tuned character, solid internet connection, bags full of consumables and a Smile face

- Any member in Chimera that can vouch for you? I dont think I know any of the members.

- The raid leader is drunk and not making too much sense. What do you do? Ill ask the officers to take a 10 min break to see if we can sober him up or if its better to replace him.

- Describe yourself and why we should pick you: Iím a fairly quiet but social player. I play my main to the max and relax on my Alt. I only have 2 real alts. I just love to raid and canít get enough off it. I have no problem with raiding 5 nights a week. My attendance is extremely high and really donít care what we are raiding. I love to do challenging achievements and hard bosses.

I will show up for wipe nights.
Not loot crazed or drama queen.
Super stable connection.
I donít go afk during raids.
I donít mind to sit out and will stay on line as a back up.
I always come prepared with Flasks, Potions, food and repair gold.
I will know tactics and boss abilities in advance.
Donít mind to respec (can play all).

- Other information that you may want to share with us (work, family): Some times aI work night shifts ( +/- 20 days a year) so I cant really raid those days Sad

- You have read and accepted the recruitment requirements. Yes I did

Artemis
Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:32 pm Reply with quote
Hello, this looks like a good application, the officers will look threw it asap and give you an answer soon.
Wizyfer
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:27 am Reply with quote
Hey

this is the correct link , yours not working for me .

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonblight/Azzuxia/advanced

Really small application for a 1st impression , but it's officers who will decide.

Spec - gem - reforge looks ok.

reason to not use enchant on boots : Lavawalker -> 35 mastery and minor movement speed increase ?

other then that GL

-W.

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:04 pm Reply with quote
Admin
Hey there. Accepted for trial, when can you be on Bronzebeard?

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:05 pm Reply with quote
hello all,

To reply on my enchant choise; As any caracter possitioning is key in combat so you try to avoid places that will generate heavy movement unless you have to ofc. In my opinion that 4% is only really viable for those situations.
And for the occasional "emergency crash move" I use a Macro;
/cast Soulburn
/cast Teleport
or my Engineer belt enchant.

Thanks for accepting me for a trail spot and ill be tranferring as soon as I can find my Creditcard. (lost in the twisting nether or some crook having the time of his life).

Regards Azz
Darkwolfdude
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:42 pm Reply with quote
To make it clear to everyone (especially if other applicants read this!):

The run speed enchant is 8%. Moving to a place faster, results in more DPS (and healing, but obviously you yourself are a DPS Smile ) because you spend less time running, whether that's in an oh-sh*t moment or not.

Some fights require you to move without it being an oh-sh*t moment as part of the encounter, so that +8% run speed is very useful in many fights, especially in Fire Lands. It honestly doesn't matter if you can teleport, or move faster / react faster than other people, that extra speed STILL is much better than 15 mastery.

The only time you don't need the run speed enchant on boots, is if your class/spec has a passive run speed (E.g. Paladins specced into Pursuit of Justice)
Uwatha
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:54 pm Reply with quote
Darkwolfdude wrote:
To make it clear to everyone (especially if other applicants read this!):

The run speed enchant is 8%. Moving to a place faster, results in more DPS (and healing, but obviously you yourself are a DPS Smile ) because you spend less time running, whether that's in an oh-sh*t moment or not.

Some fights require you to move without it being an oh-sh*t moment as part of the encounter, so that +8% run speed is very useful in many fights, especially in Fire Lands. It honestly doesn't matter if you can teleport, or move faster / react faster than other people, that extra speed STILL is much better than 15 mastery.

The only time you don't need the run speed enchant on boots, is if your class/spec has a passive run speed (E.g. Paladins specced into Pursuit of Justice)

we mentioned this before like 100000000 times. thats right/

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:01 pm Reply with quote
Wazzazz wrote:

And for the occasional "emergency crash move" I use a Macro;
/cast Soulburn
/cast Teleport
or my Engineer belt enchant.

Soulburn teleport is a dps loss and requires u either to be in the same spot where your portal is so u are sure where u heading after it, or either refresh your portal every time you change position.
Engineer belt if also optional but what if the nasty debuff pops on u ? 10% dmg taken of your current hp status every 1 sec for 8 sec,
your fucked up if that happens , u either pull a big amount of attention from healers or u simply die Twisted Evil .

Darkwolfdude wrote:
The only time you don't need the run speed enchant on boots, is if your class/spec has a passive run speed

^
95% of world raiders prefer to have that 8% passive movement speed, where pretty much most of encounters in each expansion requires movement , heavy or light.
It's a essential enchant on boots , and most of engineers prefer to have absorb shield on belt when they get unavoidable dmg , 5sec shield 19k absorb instead of chance to get -80% total hp.

i recommend u to swap that enchant.

welcome onboard.

-W.

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:32 am Reply with quote
Hi there,

We are going to accept you for a trial! Congratulations and welcome to Chimera!

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:51 am Reply with quote
Awoogie wrote:
Hi there,

We are going to accept you for a trial! Congratulations and welcome to Chimera!

until that i was shure Wizzy made a smurf acc to harass oficcers and shine in the light on hes own awesomness. Illusory.

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:49 am Reply with quote
Can we lock this thread cos he simply joined a guild.

not cool to apply somewhere and ignore it dude.

-W.