Chimera Forum Index

< Index  World of Warcraft - Recruitment  ~  Guest-Application-Disc Priest-EthelFreda

Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:06 pm Reply with quote
About you
- IRL Name: Edward
- How long have you been playing WOW?: 2/3 years

About your character
- In game name: EthelFreda
- Your armory profile link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bronzebeard/Ethelfreda/simple
- Class: Priest
- Mainspec: Disc
- Offspec: Holy
- Describe your playstyle: Calm,confident how i play,Have a good sense of decisions,and fast reacting.
- How long has this character been your Main Character?: Technically this character was'not my main it was infact my warrior (Lazeroth) but i talked to a guild member in what was of in need and i would be more then happy to re-role my priest as i have had quite a lot of experience with him.
- Current Realm (if different from Bronzebeard):
- Up to change talents build according to raid needs?: I would be more then glad to change my talents to suit your guild's needs
- Comments on armory profile (optional):
- Please list Alts of significance with Armory link: Lazeroth http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bronzebeard/Lazeroth/simple SmokinWeed http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bronzebeard/Smokinweed/simple (Not the best geared lock ino )
- If available, a link to a WWS/WMO or WOL report is surely appreciated: I dont not use this
- Post a screenshot of your UI. Im fraid i cannot supply you with a UI shot

Experience in raid instances (specify if on another char and the name)

25 Man Raiding
Cataclysm - 0
ICC - 9/12
TotGC - (Hc i have none normal is a full clear)
Ulduar - 3/14
Pre-WotLK - None

10 Man Raiding
Cataclysm - 9/12 (3 concluded cho'gall and To4W)
ICC - 9/12
TotGC - 0
Ulduar - 3/14
Pre-WotLK - None

Playtime
- Can you attend raids at least 4 days/week, in particular from 8:45PM to midnight/1AM (Server time)? Yes
- Where you play (home, internet point, other): Home

General
- Guild history and why you left them: SoD-Had some connection issues and thought it was not fair on them (sorted)

- Why do you want to join Chimera? I would like to raid 25man get some more experience meet new people and have fun

- What do you see as the most important things you bring to a raid? A excellent Healer and funny generel wise

- Any member in Chimera that can vouch for you? Fraid not

- The raid leader is drunk and not making too much sense. What do you do?
Laugh and guide him to his bed (and try to avoid gettin him angry and getting kicked)
- Describe yourself and why we should pick you: Because i am a mature person easy going funny person and serious towards raids

- Other information that you may want to share with us (work, family):

- You have read and accepted the recruitment requirements. Confused yes
If i may add if you believe that me playing on my priest in diffrence to others does not bother me.Infact im delited for a re-role.
Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:52 pm Reply with quote
Forgot to add my Current guild is 'Click' and i wish to leave this guild because i would prefer to raid 25 man and more often as this current guild has to cancel quite a few raids.
Danray
Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:37 pm Reply with quote
Admin
Hey there. Your app is way below our min requirements therefore will be declining your app. Goodluck in your search for a new guild.