Chimera Forum Index

< Index  Public Off Topic  ~  Black Temple

None oO
Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:07 pm Reply with quote
Heya guys, since expansion is out and doubt people will want to bother with raids I was wondering if I could tag along if you go next week for what could be the last oppertunity to get the rest of T6 stuff if the rest of the members of you guild do not need it.

Can send me a /w with a boo or get stuffed ingame hehe (Paladinjelly)

I am sure I am familiar to a few in ur guild.
None oO again
Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:09 pm Reply with quote
Would be happy to chuck a bit of gold your way Smile
Numan
Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:25 am Reply with quote
guess ill reply, people are still running bt/mh for the last bits of their gear, i dont really think there are spots for other people to tag along imo as there are plenty of people online who dont get into the main raid group.

Worth asking though I guess.
Yavannie
Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:32 am Reply with quote
The paladin/priest/warlock items are still shit hot stuff. I guess it's because we eat through paladins like there's no tomorrow.
Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:34 am Reply with quote
Yavannie wrote:
The paladin/priest/warlock items are still shit hot stuff. I guess it's because we eat through paladins like there's no tomorrow.

eat through them eh, hhmmm dont think I like the sound of that oO
Mm
Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:20 am Reply with quote
Obviously this isn't my decision, but just throwing out what I think the officers will say.

We don't raid BT/MH anymore on our raid days, but recently we've been throwing a run together on Saturdays. We're never short of people because even though it's not compulsory, a lot of raiders do attend. And when we don't have enough of the "raid" status guild members online, there are always alts/social players who come along, and no offence to you whatsoever but everyone would rather a social member to come along and get some gear.

But yeah wait to see what the officers say, you never know.

<3
Feria
Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:02 am Reply with quote
Admin
What MM said Wink

There's always social members who have rarely seen BT, or alts, or even offspecs interested in BT-MH gear.

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:15 am Reply with quote
Understand, I know a lot of people in guilds have stopped raiding altogether til expansion and others dont see the point which is a shame so just thought there wasnt any harm in asking a guild that still does it just as a "Fun Run" or to pass the weekend hehe.