Race: Gnome
Level: 60
Professions: Tailor/Enchanting
Rare or useful recipes/formulas: didnt rly train those skills yet

IRL Name: Boyd de visser

Access to MC: Yes
Access to BWL: not yet
Access to Onyxia: last few quests

Current gear and why you use it: its an mix of 5-60 blue items couse they mostly give +dmg since i play destruction talent(ps.i van change talents if needed)

Your unbuffed fire resistance: thought like 15 now but whas thinking of becoming demo lock which meens i have 80 resist

Former guilds on Bronzebeard: easy companie,the burning blade,pie club,equalibrium and elder awake
Why do you want to join Chimera? i quited my chance to join SoL to see if i could join u
Any member in Chimera that can vouch for you? actually i only know faab rly ofc i saw some other ppl 2 but i know faab an long time

Describe yourself and why we should pick you: haha ask faab .no i have a short fuse sometimes but i can work very wel in groups.mostly the short fuse is out of groups and raids

Other information that you may want to share with us (work, family): just an student nothing much actually.imayb be away sometimes couse i longboard but thatsonly in the morning or early in theafter noon

hope2cya soon greets wickedness Very Happy
Martok
Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:04 pm Reply with quote
thanks for your application, but due to some member conserns we will have to reject your application.