Chimera Forum Index

< Index  World of Warcraft - Recruitment  ~  Rogue - Drakknor

Drakk
Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:48 pm Reply with quote
About you
- IRL Name: Andy
- How long have you been playing WOW?: Since eu release.

About your character
- In game name: Drakknor
- Your armory profile link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/shadowsong/drakknor/simple
- Class: Rogue
- Mainspec: Assassination
- Offspec: Combat
- Describe your playstyle: I dedicate all my time to Pve and getting my character ready for raids, I am not a massive fan of PvP but have done it quite a bit in the past.
My main focus in raids is to progress and defeat encounters which is why I play this game, so I try and put as much Dps out as possible but to keep an eye out on what happens around me as to avoid taking unnecessary damage.
- How long has this character been your Main Character?: Since the start of TBC
- Current Realm (if different from Bronzebeard): Shadowsong
- Up to change talents build according to raid needs?: Of course if i'm needed to I will always change if it will help the guild progress. I also have played combat alot previously as us Rogues kind of switch between specs at regular intervals throughout expansions depending on what is available to us.

- Comments on armory profile (optional): My main gripe about my current setup is that I have not been able to get a decent throwing weapon, damn you Ammunnae Razz I do have a green ilvl 312 one in my bags in case I do need one for an encounter.
- Please list Alts of significance with Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/shadowsong/dragonsky/simple
- If available, a link to a WWS/WMO or WOL report is surely appreciated: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-pt1xnaxj3ja6batq/
- Post a screenshot of your UI. It's only from a 5 man but its the same bar bigwigs and my raid frames not showing http://img291.imageshack.us/i/5man.jpg/

Experience in raid instances (specify if on another char and the name)
25 Man Raiding
ICC - 12/12 Normal 9/12 HC
TotGC - 5/5 Normal 3/5 HC
Ulduar - 13/14
Pre-WotLK - Vanilla = MC, BWL, AQ20/40 and outdoor bosses all cleared. Naxx was 6 bosses.
TBC = Gruul, Magtheridon Lair, SSC, TK, MH and BT all cleared with 2 bosses in SWP

10 Man Raiding
ICC - 12/12
TotGC - 5/5 HC
Ulduar - 13/14
Pre-WotLK - ZG, ZA and Kara all cleared

Playtime
- Can you attend raids at least 4 days/week, in particular from 8:45PM to midnight/1AM (Server time)? Yes I can definately attend 4 raids per week.
- Where you play (home, internet point, other): I play from home only.

General
- Guild history and why you left them: Going back to wotlk I started in a Guild which I co ran with a few other friends called WAI on Executus, that was a bit of a struggle to get 25 reliable raiders together so we merged with another guild to create Conviction. I stayed there until early ICC when I had a break from playing due to some irl circumstance and when I returned I no longer could raid at their times so joined another guild called Flow who resided on Vek'nilash and all was good on there until all the Officers stopped playing and it just fragmented the guild.
I joined a guild called Dogwatch on Shadowsong just before Cataclysm launch and that is where I am now, but thinking that I fancied 10 mans I have found out that even though I didn't mind them they just are no where near as epic feeling as 25 mans.

- Why do you want to join Chimera? I want a guild who raid to a good level but slightly later than most other guilds do, so I looked around and come accross your guild and you look like a great guild with alot of history which was also another big plus as the last guild or two I have been in have been new and kind of struggled to keep consistant raids going to a high level.

- What do you see as the most important things you bring to a raid? My main things are obviously the dps but also I will bring good reliable interupts and a good bit of snap threat for tanks via tricks.

- Any member in Chimera that can vouch for you? Unfortunately not as i'm a cross realm applicant

- The raid leader is drunk and not making too much sense. What do you do? Probably laugh and suggest someone else takes the lead Razz

- Describe yourself and why we should pick you: I am a focused guy who's main aim is to progress through the game, I enjoy having a laugh along the way and have the temprement to take on the challenging encounters and won't let my effort drop.
I think you shuld pick me as I am a very experienceed player who has played the rogue class since vanilla, I always make sure that i'm prepared to take on the on content with consumables and knowledge of encounters.

- Other information that you may want to share with us (work, family): My main interests lie with computer games and football, I also have 2 kids which is why I want to play a bit later in the evenings.

- You have read and accepted the recruitment requirements. Yes I have and I do accept
Danray
Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:15 pm Reply with quote
Admin
Hi there, accepted for trial. Whisper an officer ingame for an invite

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:38 pm Reply with quote
Welcome!
Drakk
Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:12 pm Reply with quote
Great, I will be on later so will transfer then Smile
Banewolf
Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:13 pm Reply with quote
welcome abroad mate Smile