Level: 60
Current build: Assassination/Subtely
Professions: Enchanter/Mining
Rare or useful recipes/formulas: None

IRL Name: Henke

Access to MC: None
Access to BWL: None
Access to Onyxia: None

Current gear and why you use it. Please post a profile with your standard raiding gear on either Ctprofiles or other sites you may prefer: I havent got any good gear because I havent got any guild that does so much instances, I'm searching so I can get better gear.

Would you be willing to change your talent build if necessary? Yes, but it whould hurt because it cost me 15 g Razz

Your unbuffed fire/nature/frost resistances: Like 0-10 i guess...

Your weekly average playtime; days/hours? Right now I have much school things so I try to play as much as possible... On evenings, most every evening.

Is this your main character? Yes, the only level 60.

Former guilds on Bronzebeard and why you left them: Alliance Overlords, but they disbanned some days ago so me and 2 others are searching for Chimera.

Why do you want to join Chimera? I got a tip from SoL that you are a good raid guild and I really want new gear so I can do some more dmg.

Any member in Chimera that can vouch for you? No, I did know 1 but he has forgot me, chatted with him long time ago with a other charcher when he was level 40.

The raid leader is drunk and not making too much sense. What do you do? I don't know... Never been in a raid that has more then 10 ppl, UBRS is the biggest Sad

Describe yourself and why we should pick you: I'm helpful and listening to other ppl when they talk and I want that I have said before, new gear, hehe.

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family): Not work of family, but if you see Cosmosos (Mage) And Steingerd (Warrior) It whould be nice if they chould come to because they was in same guild as me and we are like... Wow buddys... But if that dosen't work I understand... And if your not picking me/us... It whould be nice to mail/whisp me in game and tell me if I came in or not, because when I did this to The Dream Hunters nobody answered me.
Numan
Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:12 pm Reply with quote
im not a recruitment officer, but I can tell you that you would need attunement to all of the raid dungeons, you will need at least 100 fire resist and also that the rogue class is currently closed from what I can remember.
Mortificator
Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:48 pm Reply with quote
And i can say it officially.

Thank you for your interest towards Chimera but i have to turn your application down.

Numan allready listed most of the reasons.
Liant
Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:17 pm Reply with quote
Ye I chould guess that but the hard thing is to get a good guild to do instances so i can get resistance + attuned... Thanks anyway, GL with the gaming