< Index  World of Warcraft - Recruitment  ~  Megaszyma - Level 60 - Sexy Priest

Syreen
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:48 am Reply with quote
In game name: Syreen
Class: Priest
Race: Human
Level: 60
Current build: Disc/Holy (21/30)
Professions: Tailor / Enchanter (both 300)
Rare or useful recipes/formulas: Have the honoured Timbermaw stuff for both professions, Crusader. Also honoured with the munchkin dwarves (need a trip to BRD to collect patterns)

IRL Name: Andy

Access to MC: Yes
Access to BWL: Yes
Access to Onyxia: Yes

Current gear and why you use it. Please post a profile with your standard raiding gear on either Ctprofiles or other sites you may prefer: http://ctprofiles.net/3321421

Would you be willing to change your talent build if necessary? Yep, if the need arises

Your unbuffed fire/nature/frost resistances: 120/18/16

Your weekly average playtime; days/hours? Weekdays 4-5hrs per day weekends 10ish per day (depends when I get up)

Is this your main character? Yes

Former guilds on Bronzebeard and why you left them: Tartan Army Ė Lack of progress in any dungeons, fed up picking my nose while waiting 2 hrs for a PUG.

Hedonistic Penguins Ė High number of the raid team have left onto bigger and better things at the moment I cannot see any regular raiding in the near future. Also believe it is time to move on and improve character.

Dragon Crusaders (Current Guild): Thought I could use this to gain more knowledge of ZG and perhaps AQ20 Ė I have been in the guild 2 days and so far the guild leader left, his number one in command and approximately 9 other level 60ís with a lot of people talking about getting out. There is no direction and with only two priests in the guild means larger instances are not viable if both are not there.

Why do you want to join Chimera? Looking for higher end instances with an organised group. All too often 90% of your time is spent around waiting for others. You did say that the guild is capable of ZG for farming now, that means less downtime and more playing. I really want to get into MC, BWL and Onyxia get my gear improved and knowledge.

Any member in Chimera that can vouch for you? Juroma (Awite bawbag)

The raid leader is drunk and not making too much sense. What do you do? Turn of my speakers and charge anyway? Ė Ask him if he lives close and can run round with a few beers? Get another orifcer *hic to come *hic and open my beer * hic I mean to take over the raid (and put the beer down heís holding)

Describe yourself and why we should pick you:
Love the game, this is always a plus and a priest is useful. I have a warped twisted sence of humor (and thatís not just on the weekends) Not for just for the healing, but because a priest is at the back, they often see things that others may not because they are back from the action

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family): Married, no kids im on stage 2 of the life cycle (Lifes a bitch, then you marry one then die!) which I will freely say to her face! (life without a laugh is no laugh at all)
Agall
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:19 am Reply with quote
heeh sexy priest Very Happy
cantona
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:33 am Reply with quote
nice application

gl Smile
Juroma
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:07 am Reply with quote
Syreen is one of my very good in-game friends. I wanted Syreen to apply to Chimera much earlier, but Andy wanted to improve her gear and gain more experience in ZG and MC, unfortunately the guilds he chose to do this with weren't up to the job.

I know that the priest class is currently full, but as soon as a position becomes available can the officers give this application some serious consideration.

Cheers

Juroma
Dalto
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:43 am Reply with quote
very nice app Smile
too bad with the gear though, but it's not easy to get decient pre-MC gear without a (or a few) good guilds, talking from own experience here Wink
is the priesclass really full? last raid we had 3 for Ony and Nef and only 2 for AQ40 if i'm not misstaken...

Quote:
You did say that the guild is capable of ZG for farming now...

we farm BWL Wink
Cailin
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:20 pm Reply with quote
Dalto wrote:
last raid we had 3 for Ony and Nef and only 2 for AQ40 if i'm not misstaken...

You are mistaken Wink we were 5 priests at both Onyxia and Neffie - eventhough I'm not quite sure how much of an attendee Naughty was Laughing
Dalto
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:45 pm Reply with quote
ok then, my bad Smile
Syreen
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:29 pm Reply with quote
Glad you are considering my reply - even if i have to wait its all good. Patience can be a virtue (except waiting for PUGS) I have a few level 60's to play with so if you want to talk and check my mentallity you can call me on

0800-RECRUIT-ME-NOW

or through my website www.twistedsenceofhumor.ass

(Cheers for the good word Jur ill pay you later)

Syreen - Sexy Priest
Awoogah - 60 Druid
Woogster - 60 Mage
Getting into MC - Priceless
Syreen
Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:41 am Reply with quote
Professions: Tailor / Enchanter (both 300)
Rare or useful recipes/formulas: Have the honoured Timbermaw stuff for both professions, Crusader. Also honoured with the munchkin dwarves (need a trip to BRD to collect patterns)

New and improved!
Flare core gloves shoulder and mantle (I now desparately want MC to get these bad boys on my sexy figure)

+25agi 2h enchant +9spi 2h ench

Thought id keep you updated and posted on whats going on with this.

Syreen