Level: 60
Current build: 15/36/0
Professions: skinning300/tailoring293
Rare or useful recipes/formulas:

IRL Name: Huajun

Access to MC: yes
Access to BWL: yes
Access to Onyxia: no

Current gear and why you use it. Please post a profile with your standard raiding gear on either Ctprofiles or other sites you may prefer:
http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?1855724

Would you be willing to change your talent build if necessary? yes

Your unbuffed fire/nature/frost resistances:
Fire:40
Nature:n/a
Frost:n/a

Your weekly average playtime; days/hours? whole night for everyday

Is this your main character? yes

Former guilds on Bronzebeard and why you left them: Because my best friend in real life is in Chinmra. (Naturewind)

Why do you want to join Chimera? Because Chinmera can do ZG, MC and BWL, i want to challege these instances with you. And my best friend in real life--Naturewind is one of members of Chinmera.

Any member in Chimera that can vouch for you? Naturewind

The raid leader is drunk and not making too much sense. What do you do? Then i should talk to him or her, then give some advices.

Describe yourself and why we should pick you: Because i am interested in teamwork, and i enjoy do instances with my friends. If necessary, i am pleasure to change my talents for raid.

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family): I also want to make more friends in Chinmra.
Naturewind
Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:52 pm Reply with quote
Drlotus is my best friend in RL , he has a lot of experience of playing priest and he can always do healing job well. Because he played undead priest before on server Laughing skull,he also has enough experience for instances like MC,BWL. So I will be very glad if he can join our guild.