< Index  World of Warcraft - Recruitment  ~  Kaleia- 60 NE Priest

Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:21 pm Reply with quote
In game name: Kaleia
Class: Priest
Race: NE
Level: 60
Current build: Holy/Disc (30/21)
Professions: Talior/Enchanter
Rare or useful recipes/formulas: Truefaith pattern (only really useful to me =P )

IRL Name: Andy Clarke

Access to MC: Yes
Access to BWL: Working on it
Access to Onyxia: On quest to kill Drakk

Current gear and why you use it. Please post a profile with your standard raiding gear on either Ctprofiles or other sites you may prefer: http://ctprofiles.net/3563644

Would you be willing to change your talent build if necessary? Yes

Your unbuffed fire/nature/frost resistances: 77 fire/62 Nature / 42 Frost

Your weekly average playtime; days/hours? can never be sure, most days are 6-8+ hours

Is this your main character? Yes

Former guilds on Bronzebeard and why you left them: Was in Focus, a few immature members ruined a good guild for me

Why do you want to join Chimera? You guys have a really good rep as an acomplished raiding guild and i would like to be apart of it.

Any member in Chimera that can vouch for you? i spoke with Zakalwe ingame and he said there may be a Priest space coming up

The raid leader is drunk and not making too much sense. What do you do? I would have read raid tactics for the situation and follow them, hopfully hes not so drunk he doesnt remember what hes doing, time for a redbull me thinks.

Describe yourself and why we should pick you: Having only really done 5man and some ZG i dont have massive raid experience but i like to think im a good healer, ive had many compliments from pickup groups and from my former guild members, i just hope to get the chance to do some more 20 man and some 40 man raiding

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family):I work alot from home so i am online alot (Whistles)
Zakalwe
Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:29 am Reply with quote
Joined: 04 May 2006 Posts: 4174 Location: Brisbane, Australia
Unfortunately we require access to MC and BWL before you can join. Seen as how all you need to do is one UBRS run for both, it shouldn't be long before you get this done. Please let us know when you have the accesses.

Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:34 am Reply with quote
Hey Kaleia here again, just got BWL and Onxyia sorted.
Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:18 pm Reply with quote
Also just got honored with Thorium Brotherhood so can add the +20 spirit weapon enchant to my list, just need to go get it now LOL
Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:25 pm Reply with quote
Application retracted, joined Almost Famous