Drwoot
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:57 pm Reply with quote
In game name: Drwoot
Class: Rogue
Race: Night Elf
Level: 60
Current build: 21/8/22
Professions: 300 Elemental LW and 315 Skinning
Rare or useful recipes/formulas: Havnt been fortunate enough for one to drop yet :/

IRL Name: Joe Shishani

Access to MC: Yes
Access to BWL: Yes
Access to Onyxia: Yes

Current gear and why you use it. Please post a profile with your standard raiding gear on either Ctprofiles or other sites you may prefer: http://ctprofiles.net/2052906

Would you be willing to change your talent build if necessary?
Yes. i am currently spec'd more for daggers as from time to time i use some for PvP and if necassary PvE. When i join a guild ill spec to swords for PvE of course.

Your unbuffed fire/nature/frost resistances:
106/24/17 (If needed ill buy/farm more items for nature and frost res and/or buy a ring set)

Your weekly average playtime; days/hours?
Im on everyday and long enough for raids, dont no exact time played per day Smile

Is this your main character? Yes

Former guilds on Bronzebeard and why you left them:
Hedonistic Penguins - Becuase i wanted a raiding guild, Silverwing Angels - Alot of my very good friends from there recently left, and things havnt been working out there recently.

Why do you want to join Chimera?
I want to join chimera becase they seem a great raiding guild who are making constant progress in the game and thats exactly what i enjoy doing. Also most members i have spoken to are polite nice people and thats very important for me.

Any member in Chimera that can vouch for you?
Hopefully Drpoon will as i know him IRL

The raid leader is drunk and not making too much sense. What do you do?
Crack open a beer so i can understand him better Smile ... No, i would wait and let the officers take care of the situation.

Describe yourself and why we should pick you:
I think i am a nice friendly mature person, i help out friends/ guildmembers as much as possible and have a good attitude towards every aspect of the game. I like to have a laugh and have a fun time, but also can be serious and focus well.

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family):
I have college 3 days a week 9-5 and am currently looking for a job - but this will all ofc be in day times, so my play time wont be effected. But of course if i have college work or project to do i must to that before playing.

Thanks alot for reading and hope to hear from you very soon!
Cool
drpoon
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:17 pm Reply with quote
GEIF DRWOOT~!!!!!!!!
<3<3
Feria
Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:40 pm Reply with quote
Admin
Thank you for your application. Unfortunately your class is currently closed for recruitment. We will contact you as recruitments for your class will be open again.

Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:20 pm Reply with quote
Ok thanks very much for reading my app and replying good luck! Smile