Chimera Forum Index

< Index  World of Warcraft - Recruitment  ~  Taliem - Rogue

Taliem
Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:35 am Reply with quote
In game name: Taliem
Class: Rogue
Race: Night Elf (would change to human if i could)
Level: 60
Current build: Standard 18/33 combat swords for PVE (got it on the CT profiles link)
Professions: Herbalism/Alchemy
Rare or useful recipes/formulas: Greater shadow prot pot, and Flask of Supreme Power. Nothing new or rare unfortunatley. Been doing UBRS runs now for a while, but thoose recipes never seen to drop.

IRL Name: Stefan Fransson Inzs÷l (no one spells the last one right, so disregard it)

Access to MC: yes
Access to BWL: yes
Access to Onyxia: yes

Current gear and why you use it. Please post a profile with your standard raiding gear on either Ctprofiles or other sites you may prefer: http://ctprofiles.net/3531250
The gear depends a bit really on which kind of situtation i'm in, so this is not what i use ALL the time. Only things i'm a bit ashamed of is the offhand (not many good OH swords around) and the pvp chestpiece (hate the color, but ok stats). 500 rep away from the Zandalarian chestpiece though.

Would you be willing to change your talent build if necessary?
I'm always up for crititcism and pointers, as long as it is constructive and makes sense.

Your unbuffed fire/nature/frost resistances:
154/43/44 (up nature with 15 if i put on a green cloak, but i try to avoid greens without anything except res outside from rings. can buy another set of frost/nature rings though, so a possible up of ~20 each from thoose. Haven't needed it yet though.

Your weekly average playtime; days/hours?
A lot. Too much probably Smile. On pretty much everyday but no special times.

Is this your main character?
Yes

Former guilds on Bronzebeard and why you left them:
The One was my first guild, and it merged with The Pie Club, and TPC fell apart. After that i was in Penguins briefly, but they didn't have what i was looking for, so i applied to SWA, and got in, and here i am now, and i leave it for various reasons. Things just hasn't been working out. Feel free to talk to me for more info. Still have a lot of people in SWA that i count as my friends.

Why do you want to join Chimera?
Talked to Numan a while ago, and Ejob earlier, and Chimera seems like a nice and mature guild with nice progress, and that's what i want. I want a nice guild to have fun with. Also i already know a few people here (poon numan sacred from old guilds, and ejob was my GM back when i was in The One) which makes it easier in the start.

Any member in Chimera that can vouch for you?
Think Numan said he would, and Ejob also said he would. Know Sacred and poon also, but i haven't asked them yet. Hope they don't dislike me Wink.

The raid leader is drunk and not making too much sense. What do you do?
Try to make the best out of it by not stressing him on, and let the officers take care of it. If it someone i know good enough, i'll talk to him and ask what's up. Maybe have a laugh with him while waiting. Might aswell make the best out of it.

Describe yourself and why we should pick you:
Well... I like to think i'm a nice person, but that is of course for others to decide about. I also think i have a pretty good grasp of the game in general, and the various mechanics that controlls it, as often when i'm bored i read up on something i've been thinking about and wondered how it works. And i do nice amounts of damage. I'm in the lead after most raids (not counting ony) on the synced dam meter that we use, without playing recklessly or pulling aggro from the tanks all the time. Usually end up around 7-8% of the total damage when we raid MC, and the closest player is usually another rogue at about 0,5-1% less than me. Not going around boasting about it though or anything, as boasting isn't my thing. A bit of competition spurs improvement.

And i like to have fun Smile. You can never get enough fun.

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family):
Live alone and studying at a university. Sometimes i might require a few hours to study, but i'm flexible.
drpoon
Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:45 am Reply with quote
nothing but love for taliem. he's an awsome guy and pr0nz pve. really hope we can give him a chance to proove his worth.
funny guy aswel, and his voice could put me to sleep on vent Smile
GL with the app mate and hope to see u soon.
poon
Zakalwe
Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:56 am Reply with quote
Joined: 04 May 2006 Posts: 4174 Location: Brisbane, Australia
Your application is being considered. We will contact you soon(ish).

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:39 pm Reply with quote
Going to have to retract the app for now. After a lot of turbulence in swa, a few people left, and now i need to see what happens in this new guild, cause many of my old guild friends are in that guild. Hope you understand, and sorry for taking up your time.

Good luck too you in the future!
Numan
Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:49 pm Reply with quote
yeah i been following whats been happening and i totally understand that you want to give the new guild a try.

I hear you are almost famous?
Well thats almost what i am Razz
Taliem
Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:12 am Reply with quote
Haha yeah numan i have to agree, almost at least. The guildname kind of becomes true after as much trouble as we caused Smile .

Huge grats on the nefarian kill by the way.
Feria
Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:40 pm Reply with quote
Admin
Thank you for your application. Unfortunately your class is currently closed for recruitment. We will contact you as recruitments for your class will be open again.