Chimera Forum Index

< Index  World of Warcraft - Recruitment  ~  Airx 60 Rogue

Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:52 am Reply with quote
Hey guys saw ya ad on BB forums for Rogues, not sure if ya still have room but oh well Ill apply anyways Razz

In game name: AirX
Class: Rogue
Race: NE
Level: 60
Current build: 31;8;12 Admittedly not the best as far as lack of Imp sap etc but damage output is very high!!!
Professions: 300 Elemental LW and skinning
Rare or useful recipes/formulas: Only ones at mo are the Zandalar tribe ones;
Blood Tiger Breastplate
Blood Tiger Shoulders

Primal Batskin Bracers
Primal Batskin Gloves
Primal Batskin Jerkin

IRL Name: Michael Johnson

Access to MC: Yip
Access to BWL: Nope
Access to Onyxia: Working on it!!

Current gear and why you use it. Please post a profile with your standard raiding gear on either Ctprofiles or other sites you may prefer:

http://ctprofiles.net/3313365

Thats my current Armour/Weapons!! I also have 3 pieces of Darkmantle in my bank but im saving those up for a rainy day!!

My armour is setup so im aiming for the 4k hp and 25%crit, at moment im not doing too badly but I need a few pieces upgraded/changed for better equip!! My daggers are pretty poor at moment purely due to lack of anything other than UBRS/Scholo etc! I mainly focus on adding agility to my equip but at end of day if i dont have the hp to keep me alive the agi wont mean a dam thing!!

Im also farming around for Fire resist gear-which dam Blizz wont give me back after my account was hacked grrrrr-http://brafish.tripod.com/FR.html pretty much using that as a guide what to aim for!

Would you be willing to change your talent build if necessary?

I have been pretty much using this build since day 1 of my Rogue but yeah if it was needed I wouldnt mind changin!!

Your unbuffed fire/nature/frost resistances: Working on collecting the pieces I need! I had a good set stacked up from my pie Club days but after installing a few dodgy addons my account got hacked and everything lost!! Slowly gaining the pieces back tho!

Your weekly average playtime; days/hours? Mainly dictated by my job-Police-which means I do shift Work! However daily play is do-able! I do 7-4, 14-21 then 21-7 shifts then I have 4 days off!

Is this your main character? Yip

Former guilds on Bronzebeard and why you left them: Welllll I started life in Equality guild as a lowly lvl 20, they got me up to around about 40 and it was great with them!! However a merge occured and the leader left and the guild suddenly went downhill!! Went from mid 200 members to about 40!! After this I joined Pie Club and became Officer which was great up until Talyfox upped and left to join SoL!! A few weeks later the guild was no more Sad Since then Ive been in a guild wi some Rl buddies but were stuggling to do anything other than UBRS!

Why do you want to join Chimera? Well ur a top 3 Alliance guild so why the hell wouldnt I wanna join!!!!! Fantastic achievements with BWl/MC etc and from the Strat runs I seem to have been doing late night wi Chimera members ur a great laugh!!

Any member in Chimera that can vouch for you? I have played wi Zak quite a bit from the old days! Been offline for about 2-3 months tho due to being pissed off wi Blizz not giving my stuff back Sad I do recognise a few names etc but none as close friends

The raid leader is drunk and not making too much sense. What do you do? /dance shout LEEERROOOYY then run into the next room ad aggro everything Razz

First thing I'd do is have a word wi him in /w just try find out whats goin on! Then next thing is have a chat with an Officer/Guild leader just explaining whats goin on! At the end of the day its not my job to be shouting off "OI NOOB LEAVE THE DAM RAID UR F-IN IT UP FOR EVERY1" theres always better ways to solve things than that!

Describe yourself and why we should pick you: Hmmmmmm well I just wanna be the best that i can at this game!! I have led a PS2 Socom clan which got into the top 8 Official PS rankings which I was pretty proud of! I try put my everything into whatever im doin really!! If I leave a raid not doing as much damage as I could of or if I've messed up in some way I try make sure next time I do better! Im a massive team player-mainly due to my job-and Ill listen but also try add my piece as a different POV! Im eager to learn the higher instances-have done a bit of MC and a lot of ZG but I make sure I read up on the internet exactly what I should be doing in a raid, against a certain boss etc! Just to make sure I do the best I can rather than sat there drooling thinkin "WTF am i supposed to be doin!"

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family): Main drawback is work which means in 10 days 2 I cannot play after 7pm and 2 I can only play after 9pm! Which im sure is main Raid times!! However my 4 days off and my early shifts means I can play 6 days in a row! Think thats it tho!
Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:42 pm Reply with quote
I am now BWL Attuned btw!
ejob
Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:23 am Reply with quote
We'll contact you ingame.