Please post as guest with title: NAME - CLASS
-----------------------------------------------------------

In game name: Frailty
Class: Mage
Race: Human
Level: 60
Current build: 1/0/50
Professions: Herbalism / Enchanting
Rare or useful recipes/formulas: none ( professions are mainly for guild grinding of mats.

IRL Name: Ey■ˇr Fri­bertsson

Access to MC: yes ( full experience of it to)
Access to BWL: yes ( Full experience of it to)
Access to Onyxia: yes ( around 100 times or so)
Ahn┤Qiraj: a little experience of it aswell.. but it only recently Opened on my current server..

Current gear and why you use it. Please post a profile with your standard raiding gear on either Ctprofiles or other sites you may prefer: comming soon.. for some pre info i have 6/8 arcanist + random items. I have got some nice gear imo. but everything is possible to improve. +spell dmg and regen gear(resistanse gear is a plus)

Would you be willing to change your talent build if necessary? yes

Your unbuffed fire/nature/frost resistances: 114FireR/65NR/55FrostR

Your weekly average playtime; days/hours? most nights from 19:00 gametime untill 01:00 gametime,

Is this your main character? yes

Former guilds on Bronzebeard and why you left them: Still on another server, currently wanting to transferr here to be able to play with my friend.

Why do you want to join Chimera? It seems like a guild that stands up to my expectations on raiding and having fun playing the game.

Any member in Chimera that can vouch for you? Prolly not Sad

The raid leader is drunk and not making too much sense. What do you do? I laugh my as off and ask him to pass me a beer. =)

Describe yourself and why we should pick you: Im really focused/Disiplined and I know what my role is and what to do. I love playing with fun people and hopefully you guys are a bunch of them..

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family): My friend Gn˙mur(paladin app)..( We want to transferr here to play together in the same guild) hopefully we will get the chance..

Best regards : Frailty Terenace
Thalacus
Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:40 pm Reply with quote
Heya,

what server are u on, Frality? I'll make a toon there and talk to u or u can make a toon on bronzebeard and contact me.

Look forward to hear from ya