Chimera Forum Index

< Index  World of Warcraft - Recruitment  ~  Extreme - Paladin

Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:02 pm Reply with quote
In game name: Extreme
Class: Paladin
Race: Human
Level: 60
Current build: 32 Holy/19 Retribution
Professions: 300 Blacksmithing/255 Enchanting (just changed profesions)
Rare or useful recipes/formulas: Arcanite Champion, Dark Iron Reaver, Frostguard

IRL Name: Alex

Access to MC: Yes
Access to BWL: Yes
Access to Onyxia: Yes

Current gear and why you use it. Please post a profile with your standard raiding gear on either Ctprofiles or other sites you may prefer: http://www.rpgoutfitter.com/WoW-GM/char.cfm?char=Extreme@EU-Bronzebeard. I have 5 pieces of Soulforge/Lightforge and 2 pieces of Deathbone for the +mana per 5 secs. I am currently trying to complete my Tier 0 and 0.5 set and I'm working on getting lots of Ironvine armor for ZG and AQ and Dark Iron armor for MC.

Would you be willing to change your talent build if necessary? Yes, although I think my talent build at the moment is just right for raiding.

Your unbuffed fire/nature/frost resistances: My unbuffed fire resistance is 56 although i have quite a lot of Dark Iron ore. If someone would be kind enough to make me a Dark Iron Helm i could add +20 Fire Resistance to it making my resistance 106. Also if someone made me other Dark Iron gear from Dark Iron ore i would have very high resistance. I have 57 nature resistance unbuffed but have the mats for Ironvine gloves and breastplate giving me an extra 50 nature resistance making it 107.

Your weekly average playtime; days/hours? 7 days a week. 4 hours a day

Is this your main character? Yes

Former guilds on Bronzebeard and why you left them: Freelancers I was with almost from the beginning, but when we got enough player for instances like ZG people left looking for more exicting challenges and it was falling apart. I then joined Silverwing Angels which was OK, but people didn't really take much notice of me and didnt help me with my questions, also there was too many to get a place on most raids.

Why do you want to join Chimera? It sounds like a nice friendly guild where I will get my place on raids and hopefully build up my epic gear. I also want to be in the same guild as some of my friends and make new ones too.

Any member in Chimera that can vouch for you? Lye and Jaybird.

The raid leader is drunk and not making too much sense. What do you do? I would whisper a more experienced telling him to help the raid to understand what the leader is trying to say and if need be take control of the raid. Although even with poor leadership if we worked as a team the challenge wouldn't become too hard.

Describe yourself and why we should pick you: I am a friendly, nice guy who is always willing to learn and I am sure I would make a great addition to your guild, either in guild chat or raid instances.

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family): I am very interested in sport and music, I am busy on Monday and Friday nights from 6.30 UK time onwards.
Jaybird
Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:56 am Reply with quote
I know Extreme from Freelancers where he was held in high regard as a main or backup healer/tank and all around good guy.

He is honest, fair and generous and is always up for having a laugh. He'd stay to the end in instances, even if it was our first time there and we were getting owned by every other group of trash MoB's Wink

Jaybird
Ceides
Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:45 pm Reply with quote
Admin
Thank you for your shown interrest in chimera but i'm afraid the Paladin class is full atm.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger