Rare or useful recipes/formulas:
Icy Chill
Enchant Gloves/Boots +7 Agility
2 Hand Agility +5

IRL Name: Tony

Access to MC: Yes
Access to BWL: No
Access to Onyxia: Yes

Current gear and why you use it. Please post a profile with your standard raiding gear on either Ctprofiles or other sites you may prefer:

http://ctprofiles.net/3525296

To be honest I don't get much chance to upgrqde my kit, or raid with my current guild, and as a Hunter it can be difficult obtaining a group, but this kit does cater well to my build and helps me pull off some hefty crits in PvP which is my main past time in game

Would you be willing to change your talent build if necessary?

Yes it's not set in stone, my build was put together to help my friends in dungeon runs, mainly for Trueshot auro but also I hoped for DPS

Your unbuffed fire/nature/frost resistances:
25/10/13

Your weekly average playtime; days/hours?
Most of my waking and relaxing time when not on shift. I suppose I should be learning french seeing as I'm here but for reasons I can't explain I spend most of it in game

Is this your main character?
Yes she certainly is

Former guilds on Bronzebeard and why you left them:
Old Republic Knights, I was one of the guilds Founders, but it's no longer the same guild I helped create. I've levelled in it and led it and it's time to move on. I devoted most of my playing time to it and as a result I've not seen or done even a fraction of the things available to see at Level 60.

Why do you want to join Chimera?
To be completely honest because I know Chimera are a good guild. It's got and had some members that I've been lucky enough to consider friends. Arcsorcz was a fellow ORK guild founder, Desiderius was a member I had alot of respect for as well as Numan. If these are people that represent the kind of community you have then I'd consider myself lucky if I was given the chance to join

Any member in Chimera that can vouch for you?
Arcsorcz could if he still played. Some of your members know me but I won't presume to speak for them

The raid leader is drunk and not making too much sense. What do you do?
I hail from Portsmouth in the UK, so I can speak "Drunkese" with a fair degree of skill

Describe yourself and why we should pick you:
Heh like a job interview this Smile
I'm a fun loving guy who likes, no, loves to play WoW, I'm capable of following orders and I prefer working in a team to going solo. I may be a hunter and I know we're two a penny, but I just want the chance to Raid, Have fun, Make new friends and be of use.

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family):

Hmmm, I can't think of anything off the top of my head, I have a fiancee back home and I work on a shift pattern, but I get given my shift times well in advance and can usually work them around raiding times. I have a fairly understanding employer when it comes to that.
Numan
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:22 pm Reply with quote
lol Bastilla is great, although I only really know Bastilla the forum troll Razz

EDIT: Get that BWL attunement done too Very Happy
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:37 pm Reply with quote
Been trying to get a group for it for a week :/

But am trying Smile
Feria
Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:33 am Reply with quote
Admin
Thank you for your application. Unfortunately your class is currently closed for recruitment. We will contact you as recruitments for your class will be open again.