Chimera Forum Index

< Index  World of Warcraft - Recruitment  ~  Downed - Priest.

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:48 pm Reply with quote
About you
- IRL Name: Jordan.
- How long have you been playing WOW?: 5-6 Months.

About your character
- In game name: Downed
- Your armory profile link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bronzebeard/Downed/advanced (will be re-enchanting boots for Lavawalker when I get online tomorrow)
- Class: Priest.
- Mainspec: Discipline
- Offspec: Shadow (Willing to go holy OS if that is needed to help with raids)
- Describe your playstyle: hardcore ;D
- How long has this character been your Main Character?: since i started wow 6 months ago
- Current Realm (if different from Bronzebeard):
- Up to change talents build according to raid needs?: of course.
- Comments on armory profile (optional):
- Please list Alts of significance with Armory link: Noodle (85 arcane mage 7/7)
- If available, a link to a WWS/WMO or WOL report is surely appreciated:
- Post a screenshot of your UI. tried uploading screen shot to imageshack, page keeps freezing. I use default interface with DBM, Omen + Recount.

Experience in raid instances
1. Plz specify HC's and if on another char, the name cleared all t11, 7/7 fl 2/7 hc
2. Plz specify when you cleared. i.e. pre-nerf or not, or the tier after. Clearing icc25hc in T12 gear isnt really worth mentioning for example.
25 Man Raiding
Cataclysm - cleared all t11 raids around 3 months ago, aswell as firelands 6/7 pre-nerf. killed rag after nerf. 2/7 hc at this point in time.
ICC - /
TotGC - /
Ulduar - /
Pre-WotLK - /

10 Man Raiding
Cataclysm - same as above, cleared all t11 raids in 25/10 man, fl10 7/7 fl25 7/7
ICC - /
TotGC - /
Ulduar - /
Pre-WotLK - /

Playtime
- Can you attend raids at least 4 days/week, in particular from 8:45PM to midnight/1AM (Server time)? no problem Smile
- Where you play (home, internet point, other): home

General
- Guild history and why you left them: currently in Shadows Of Darkness.. good guild but lack of raiding :/

- Why do you want to join Chimera? chimera seems like a pretty good guild, and going by your FL hc progression you seem to know what your doing.. i would like to make progression through any raids that blizz throw at me.. and you seem like the most suitable guild to accomplish that with Smile

- What do you see as the most important things you bring to a raid? my brain, flasks and food.

- Any member in Chimera that can vouch for you? dont think so no.

- The raid leader is drunk and not making too much sense. What do you do? tell him to sort his shit out and focus!

- Describe yourself and why we should pick you: i like to think of myself of a nice guy, i will do anything to help other people out, thats just me.. been brought up to treat others how you wanna be treated Smile i offer some top notch healing for your raids aswell as a bonus Razz

- Other information that you may want to share with us (work, family): /

- You have read and accepted the recruitment requirements. sure have Smile
yuitl
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:09 am Reply with quote
any idea when i will be getting a response about my application? its been a few days now :/
narcissi
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:15 am Reply with quote
I think the officers are already discussing your application,
They will give you a reply when they know something
yuitl
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:17 am Reply with quote
ok thanks Smile
OT: got 378 tier shoulders, had to log off for the night! will be enchanting them tomorrow.
Darkwolfdude
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:20 am Reply with quote
yuitl wrote:
any idea when i will be getting a response about my application? its been a few days now :/

1 day, 1 hour and 21minutes since your post...

I've had to wait a week from one place just for the officers to respond "we're looking at your application", let alone an answer.

A day or two is nothing to wait, plus at least some of the officers check the forums every time they log off, although they may not necessarily reply there and then as they are human, so they like to go to bed after a tiring day plus raiding on top.

Chalqualn
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:26 am Reply with quote
yuitl wrote:

Evening,

Apologies for no response sooner - your application is currently being discussed in the officer forums. Please bare with us as it has only been just about a day since this was posted and not all officers have been online tonight. We will have an answer for you shortly.

Chal.

Be darker than your fears to protect what you love...
yuitl
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:29 am Reply with quote
no problem, i thought maybe the forums bugged out or something and nobody could see my post..thanks for the reply Smile its appreciated
Danray
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:55 pm Reply with quote
Admin
Hey there. We had this open for a little while as we was undecided, but after looking at several logs, we decided against a trial. We wish you goodluck in your search for a new Guild.