Chimera Forum Index

< Index  World of Warcraft - Recruitment  ~  Resto Shammy Application - X Realm

Drshocktopus
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:11 pm Reply with quote
About you
- IRL Name: Patrick
- How long have you been playing WOW?: Since the Release of TBC!

About your character
- In game name: Drshocktopus
- Your armory profile link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/jaedenar/Drshocktopus/simple
- Class: Shaman
- Mainspec: Resto
- Offspec: Enh
- Describe your playstyle: Well im a talented player always trying my hardest topping meters accept this patch since it fails for shamans!
- How long has this character been your Main Character?: Since the begging of Cata
- Current Realm (if different from Bronzebeard): Jaedenara
- Up to change talents build according to raid needs?: Ofc!
- Comments on armory profile (optional): Well there's nothing to say i've maximized my character got the best gems around same with enchants!
- Please list Alts of significance with Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/jaedenar/Squirrelaids/simple
- If available, a link to a WWS/WMO or WOL report is surely appreciated:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-bs7rswoqqolqpmvl/sum/healingDone/?s=157&e=532 ( beth HC )
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-bs7rswoqqolqpmvl/sum/healingDone/?s=852&e=1107 ( rhylith hc )
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-bs7rswoqqolqpmvl/sum/healingDone/?s=4438&e=5158 ( Rag hc )

Sorry if there not amazing with everything on farm i've been slacking abit sounds bad i know but after several weeks you lose the will to live haha!

- Post a screenshot of your UI.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/88/drshockui.png/

Experience in raid instances
1. Plz specify HC's and if on another char, the name
2. Plz specify when you cleared. i.e. pre-nerf or not, or the tier after. Clearing icc25hc in T12 gear isnt really worth mentioning for example.

25 Man Raiding
Cataclysm -
BwD 6/6 Normal BwD 6/6 HC!
BoT 4/4 Normal BoT 3/5 HC!
Throne 2/2 Normal Throne 1/2 HC!
Firelands 7/7 Normal Firelands 7/7 HC!
ICC - 12/12 Normal 11/12 HC ( I played my mage back in WOTLK so you can check my experience for WOTLK on him link in the alt section above! )
TotGC - 5/5 Normal 5/5 HC!
Ulduar - Cleared around 8/14 When it was the current tier but went back and completely cleared it during icc!
Pre-WotLK - Kara,Maggys Lair,Grull's Lair ( This Experience is on my shammy)

Playtime
- Can you attend raids at least 4 days/week, in particular from 8:45PM to midnight/1AM (Server time)? Ofc
- Where you play (home, internet point, other): Home

General
- Guild history and why you left them:
Almost Famous - Raided with them through WOTLK but after getting an argument with Monkfeesh i decided to leave and look for a new guild.

Gladius mortis - Joined them after leaving AF had a great time raiding with them ( Last couple weeks of ICC ) in the guild but cata hit and i had some IRL issues that needed to be attend to so i stopped playing for 2 weeks when i came back people started to get raiding and i was far behind gear wise so i decided to move realm with some friend and i ended up getting into aspire.

Aspire - Raided with them through Tier 11 but at the end of the tier people stop raiding/turning up and there was a mass leave which caused the guild to stop raiding and become a levelling/casual guild i decided to find a new guild which lead me to Flare EU.

Flare EU ( Current Guild )- Raided with them thought Firelands but latley ive got a promotion at my job and now it means i can't keep up with there raid times.

- Why do you want to join Chimera? Well chimera is a good guild with a raid schedule which suits me perfect.

- What do you see as the most important things you bring to a raid? Well i bring some good experience through out most of the expansions a positive attitude dedication and the determination to kill the content!

- Any member in Chimera that can vouch for you? Milo if he can remember me was named Kboom

- The raid leader is drunk and not making too much sense. What do you do? Well besides persuading him to give me all his gold i would get a officer to kick him out get a replacement and carry on.

- Describe yourself and why we should pick you: Well i'm a nice guy a dedicated raider i have the skill and knowledge of my class which means i can keep up with high end raiding content.

- Other information that you may want to share with us (work, family): Nope

- You have read and accepted the recruitment requirements. Ye
Bunnys
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:30 pm Reply with quote
Nice app! Best of luck bud! Such a shame you can't roll gnome Sad You could be an honorary gnome!

"I have to give props to Blizzard, as this is definitely the most clever "Content Accessibility Model" thus far. Legendary Meta gems. If you've made the effort, completed the chain, and obtained your meta, you're 10% more effective in raids! (or more in some cases)"

"...This just in: gear makes content easier! More news at eight."
Drshocktopus
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:34 pm Reply with quote
Gnomes are the best race imo!
Bunnys
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:55 pm Reply with quote
Drshocktopus wrote:
Gnomes are the best race imo!

This quote is so full of win it's unreal!

"I have to give props to Blizzard, as this is definitely the most clever "Content Accessibility Model" thus far. Legendary Meta gems. If you've made the effort, completed the chain, and obtained your meta, you're 10% more effective in raids! (or more in some cases)"

"...This just in: gear makes content easier! More news at eight."
Artemis
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:41 am Reply with quote
Hey there Doc,

Thank you for your application, officers will get back to you soon!

Art
Thyul
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:55 am Reply with quote
Ah I thought it was noamlock nvm gl man Wink
Danray
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:30 pm Reply with quote
Admin
Hey there. We'd like to offer you a trial. Please contact myself or an officer for an invite.

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:50 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 13 May 2011 Posts: 638 Location: Belgrade,Serbia,Ancient Terra
PAtchnab

Drshocktopus
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:59 pm Reply with quote
<3 <3 <3 <3 Milo

Transferring in a sec!