< Index  World of Warcraft - Recruitment  ~  warlock . råménkîng. application

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:35 pm Reply with quote
Please post as guest with "subject": [class] - [name]

About you
- IRL Name: Allen Dawson
- How long have you been playing WOW?: 1.5 years

About your character
- In game name: råménkîng
- Your armory profile link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Bronzebeard/r%C3%A5m%C3%A9nk%C3%AEng/advanced- Class: warlock
- Mainspec: affliction atm
- Offspec: destro for 4.3 patch
- Describe your playstyle: very competitive dps.
- How long has this character been your Main Character?: from the start
- Current Realm (if different from Bronzebeard): same realm
- Up to change talents build according to raid needs?: yes
- Comments on armory profile (optional): atm i have been unlucky with drops for my shoulder and legs, and the offhand has sprit however with the amount of hast , it is better suit.
- Please list Alts of significance with Armory link: i deleted my alts to put full focus into my lock
- If available, a link to a WWS/WMO or WOL report is surely appreciated: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/sfvvx9vzz5w0oeqg/rankinfo/- Post a screenshot of your UI. my UI is nothing amazing to keep things clean for view in raids.

Experience in raid instances
1. Plz specify HC's and if on another char, the name
2. Plz specify when you cleared. i.e. pre-nerf or not, or the tier after. Clearing icc25hc in T12 gear isnt really worth mentioning for example.
25 Man Raiding
Cataclysm -
ICC -
TotGC -
Ulduar -
Pre-WotLK -

10 Man Raiding
Cataclysm - 6/7 . 3/7 pre-nerf i think. i moved to insomniac recent and things changed.
ICC -
TotGC -
Ulduar -
Pre-WotLK -

Playtime
- Can you attend raids at least 4 days/week, in particular from 8:45PM to midnight/1AM (Server time)? i can attend 3 nights a week.
- Where you play (home, internet point, other): home.

General
- Guild history and why you left them: insomniac is moving realm i believe and i am staying.

- Why do you want to join Chimera? i would love to participate in your great 25man team , help progress and support the team to the best of my ability. i saw you were looking for a warlock and i think i can be the warlock you need.

- What do you see as the most important things you bring to a raid? i have very competitive dps , mature and support / friend ship.

- Any member in Chimera that can vouch for you? i don't think anyone knows me.

- The raid leader is drunk and not making too much sense. What do you do? wait for the officers to make their decisions and go with the team.

- Describe yourself and why we should pick you: competitive dps. i practice my dps on the dummy nearly everyday to improve by the smallest bit. The reason why my dps on baleroc was low there in the WOL was cos i was killed in the last 15% Smile so i can hit more then 26k ofc.

- Other information that you may want to share with us (work, family): yes i have a family and this is the reason why i can only raid 3 nights a week , this might stop you from considering about me but i can really do you good. i would be very delighted to join, also i will be guildless in about 2 weeks i believe if insomniac really move.

- You have read and accepted the recruitment requirements. it says 4 nights min but please consider as i think i am the lock your need for 4.3 patch , thanks for listning and i will be waiting for your replay , ty
Relínquish
Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:09 am Reply with quote
Both your armory and WOL links don't work dude. Cannot see either of them. Might want to check that and fix em' Smile

Only other input really that I can say without armory/WOL is that you're raiding experience is pretty far behind the rest of the guilds as we're currently progressing on Raggy HC.
Aside from that, all the best and GL with the app once them changes are made.
Relí

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:14 am Reply with quote
just take the - out after the links if you want to look at them... I believe that un-registered people can't edit their posts, so he can't fix it Razz

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Bronzebeard/r%C3%A5m%C3%A9nk%C3%AEng/advanced

Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/sfvvx9vzz5w0oeqg/rankinfo/

Relínquish
Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:25 am Reply with quote
Darkwolfdude wrote:
just take the - out after the links if you want to look at them... I believe that un-registered people can't edit their posts, so he can't fix it Razz

Oh really? Fair enough, didn't know that. :3

But after looking at that, DPS is a bit low for the illvl. However I must admit my knowledge of Locks is somewhat limited, but to me them numbers aren't too great.

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:31 am Reply with quote
WoL report seems reasonable given your gear- 80% rank limit on Baleroc with only 376 ilvl, shame you're not a gnome! Good luck with the app!

"I have to give props to Blizzard, as this is definitely the most clever "Content Accessibility Model" thus far. Legendary Meta gems. If you've made the effort, completed the chain, and obtained your meta, you're 10% more effective in raids! (or more in some cases)"

"...This just in: gear makes content easier! More news at eight."
Yavannie
Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:51 pm Reply with quote
New world record in weird accents and shit in your in-game name Razz
Heimfelt
Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:04 pm Reply with quote
Yavannie wrote:
New world record in weird accents and shit in your in-game name Razz

haha!

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:03 pm Reply with quote
But after looking at that, DPS is a bit low for the illvl. However I must admit my knowledge of Locks is somewhat limited, but to me them numbers aren't too great.[/quote]

well yes 26k is low for baleroc hc however i did say in the app that i was killed in the last 15% where for affli , they gane there most of their dps in the last 25%. and this report was a while ago when i had no 391 gear, the 2nd raid with insomniac. now i am looking around 30k which is reasonable i believe. thanks
Shadowloco
Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:20 pm Reply with quote
Strolling around the forums from time to time, low and behold - a lock application! (like omfg?!).
Can't really say much about your app except GL (and umm, get rid of that spirit off hand, and get good ol' lead boot enchant)

Also recommend at least getting demo as a second spec (with all the mastery that is basically required) as even when 4.3 rolls it will be superior to affli/destro.

Oh sht. I ended up saying quite alot...

(oh, and edit: GZ on the progress with raggy- wish i was there! Keep going)
Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:53 pm Reply with quote
i would like to cancel my application , ty soz for your time spent reading.
Miloscub
Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:05 am Reply with quote
Joined: 13 May 2011 Posts: 638 Location: Belgrade,Serbia,Ancient Terra

Danray
Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:00 am Reply with quote
Admin
Np. Due to being able to only attend 3 raids a week, means we wouldnt of offered a trial. Goodluck if you stay at Insomniacs.