Chimera Forum Index

< Index  World of Warcraft - Recruitment  ~  Recruitment application

Gusinjac Rogue
Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:58 am Reply with quote
My name is Irfan Toskic I am 24 years and i come from Serbia.I have only one character which I am completely dedicated to combat rogue 85lvl http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bronzebeard/Gusinjac/simple.I play like six hours a day usually in the evening.I want to join because I believe that the best guild on the server.I do not believe that I am the right choice for Chimera,but if I am elected we will try my best to help my guild in anything I think it's meant to have a good pve guild that works, a good community and mostly fun.Have all the applications that are needed to communicate in game.Prof. we are currently under development.,I'm in insanity right now, but I think the transition will improve my own game.Thanks in advance and see you soon.Respect
Bunnys
Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:27 am Reply with quote
Respect Blud

"I have to give props to Blizzard, as this is definitely the most clever "Content Accessibility Model" thus far. Legendary Meta gems. If you've made the effort, completed the chain, and obtained your meta, you're 10% more effective in raids! (or more in some cases)"

"...This just in: gear makes content easier! More news at eight."
Uwatha
Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:24 am Reply with quote
how about guild recruitement template mCool?

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:44 pm Reply with quote
Hey Irfan,

I would like to point out that we have a recruitment template for people to fill in. This is to prevent a wide scale of info we might not need sent to us. It also helps us ask the important questions in a ordered fashion.

However i wish you luck and the officers will get back to you.

Artemis
Artemis
Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:45 pm Reply with quote
Declined

Reasons:

- Lack of Gear, we r currently 4/7 HC 25. Although we do have exceptions to this rule, our general feel for the amount of gear a person should have is around our progress. At the least a few bits and pieces from Firelands normal.

- Lack of Experience. Looking at your character i cant help to think this is an alt. You have 1530 achievement points. Which is about what you would expect from an alt. Furthermore, you have been into firelands maybe a handfull of times but killed Shannox and Beth'Tilac only once.
Like the previous reason, there are exceptions like a full history of ICC raids. In this you also lack as once again, your achievements and statistics tell us that you killed every boss in ICC once, except for LK and Sindragosa on normal.

- Your application. As i said before, the way you applied to us is not the way to go, nor is it to any serious raiding guild.

We wish you luck in search for a suitable guild.

Art