Chimera Forum Index

< Index  World of Warcraft - Recruitment  ~  Mage Arcane

Habbagam
Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:33 pm Reply with quote
- IRL Name: Paul
- How long have you been playing WOW?: Over 2 years

About your character
- In game name: Habbagam
- Your armory profile link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkmoon-faire/Habbagam/simple
- Class: Mage
- Mainspec: Arcane
- Offspec: Fire
- Describe your playstyle: Tactical DPS
- How long has this character been your Main Character?: Since the very start
- Current Realm (if different from Bronzebeard): Darkmoon Faire
- Up to change talents build according to raid needs?: Yes
- Comments on armory profile (optional):
- Please list Alts of significance with Armory link: None as of yet with it being cross realm app
- If available, a link to a WWS/WMO or WOL report is surely appreciated: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/koo1ygqqwteoedzz/sum/damageDone/?s=9603&e=10121

- Post a screenshot of your UI. http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee494/Habbagam/WoWScrnShot_090611_194607.jpg

Experience in raid instances (specify HC's and if on another char, the name)

25 Man Raiding
Cataclysm - Cleared Firelands normal
ICC - 5/13 HC started late
TotGC - None at the time although have cleared since
Ulduar - "
Pre-WotLK - "

10 Man Raiding
Cataclysm - Cleared
ICC - As above
TotGC - "
Ulduar - "
Pre-WotLK - "

Playtime
- Can you attend raids at least 4 days/week, in particular from 8:45PM to midnight/1AM (Server time)? Yes
- Where you play (home, internet point, other): Home

General
- Guild history and why you left them: Mirrorphase and Ars Invictus.
Mirrorphase collasped fairly rapidly when Cata launched, I followed Ginge, the hunter who is also applying, to Ars Invictus, It's progression was one of the best on the realm (bearing in mind it is an RP realm) at the time. However the realm as a whole is dying, people are swicthing realms and guilds are buckling under the pressure to recruit, most are 10 man now. Ars itself has been forced to recruit casual raiders just to fill raid spots. This is one of the main reason why I wish to leave Ars Invictus, we are not progressing at a rate I am comfortable with and I often feel certain members let the guild down and hold us back.

- Why do you want to join Chimera? I would like to join your guild to become part of the team after looking at your guild history and following your progression. You have been consistantly performing to a high standard throughout many tiers. And I feel that you can offer a stable and friendly atmosphere that strive on improving and progressing. Something which I expect from myself. Although I am a wrath baby, and from an RP realm I can surpass and will surpass any expectations you may have of me.

- What do you see as the most important things you bring to a raid? I can bring charm and sophistication along with a sharp wit and good sense of humour. Knowledege of all fights, a understanding of all classes as well as dedication and the determination to down bosses.

- Any member in Chimera that can vouch for you? Unfortnately not no

- The raid leader is drunk and not making too much sense. What do you do? Politely ask someone else to lead or take the initiative to sort something.

- Describe yourself and why we should pick you: Well first off because I'm a gnome, but on a more serious note. I am a dedicated and commited raider, that strives to improve and progress. I have lead raids in the past and am currently ranked as Veteran in the Ars Invictus team (kinda like a officer). Wiping does not bother me and will still as determined as when the raid started. Loot does not interest me, it's the kill that I want, and something I put my all into, in the fight and out.

- Other information that you may want to share with us (work, family):

- You have read and accepted the recruitment requirements. Yes
Danray
Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:15 pm Reply with quote
Admin
App under discussion. As with all dual-app's we get, there will be situations where we switch some classes about, this may occur to yourself or your friend, this isnt an issue?

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:30 am Reply with quote
Not at all, we completely understand that raid requirements will often mean sitting out at certain times, so no problem.
Artemis
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:53 am Reply with quote
Said the same to your hunter friend, 35 mastery + movement speed, gnomes tend to run slower with shorter legs!
Awoogie
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:39 am Reply with quote
I notice on your screenshot that your latency is pretty high. Is this normal for you?

Just looking at your profile atm - its another Gnome ummmmmmummmmmmm, height restrictions apply!

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:09 pm Reply with quote
Awoogie wrote:
I notice on your screenshot that your latency is pretty high. Is this normal for you?

Don't take notice of the latency bar with quartz for his arcane blast, that's just a segment at that moment, it says the same for me, when my latency is 30-35... If you look at his little PC icon thing, it shows green, so his latency is at least below 200.

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:37 pm Reply with quote
Indeed once I have sorted shoulders I will switch to the mastery and run speed on feet. I the moment I cant really afford to lose 50 hit when most of my gear has hit on it and therefore cant reforge for it.

As for latency 30 home 30 world with 60fps during a raid pretty much standard for a gnome my size Razz
Danray
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:38 pm Reply with quote
Admin
Both accepted for trial, when can you join us?

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:12 pm Reply with quote
Hey guys thank you for accepting us for trail, we will be with you no later than tomorrow hopefully. We will start the transfer process later this evening. Looking forward to getting to know you all, see you soon.

Thanks Habba and Ginge
Bunnys
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:13 pm Reply with quote
And to think people laughed when I first told them gnomes would one day take over the world... tsk

"I have to give props to Blizzard, as this is definitely the most clever "Content Accessibility Model" thus far. Legendary Meta gems. If you've made the effort, completed the chain, and obtained your meta, you're 10% more effective in raids! (or more in some cases)"

"...This just in: gear makes content easier! More news at eight."
Vipersnake
Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:58 am Reply with quote
In my time we used gnomes for target practise! And our tanks used to grab them and throw them at bosses to taunt them Cool

Pretty usefull xD