Chimera Forum Index

< Index  World of Warcraft - Recruitment  ~  Disc - Raider Apply

androzog.
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:19 am Reply with quote
About you
- IRL Name: Tobias
- How long have you been playing WOW?: Since Vanilla. Played wow arround 4 mouths before TBC release.

About your character
- In game name: Androzog
- Your armory profile link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bronzebeard/Androzog/simple
- Class: Priest
- Mainspec: Disc
- Offspec: Holy / Shadow
- Describe your playstyle: My playstyle is usually relaxed, but in some situations I am upset, if a progress boss is going down. I am taking all encounters serious.
- How long has this character been your Main Character?: Since end of TBC and beginning of wotlk
- Current Realm (if different from Bronzebeard): Bronzebeard
- Up to change talents build according to raid needs?: Yes I will of course change my spec for special encounters if needed.
- Comments on armory profile (optional): No firelands gear yet, since I have been in china for two weeks, 1 day before patch 4.3 release Sad
- Please list Alts of significance with Armory link: Hampf, goodrain, santrix.
- If available, a link to a WWS/WMO or WOL report is surely appreciated: I don't have any to show you.
- Post a screenshot of your UI.

Experience in raid instances (specify if on another char and the name)

25 Man Raiding
Cataclysm - 12/12N and 5/13HC and 0/7 because I jsut came home from vacation in china.
ICC - 12/12N and 9/12HC on Santrix.
TotGC -5/5N and 4/5HC on santrix
Ulduar - 9 bosses down on santrix. Was not playing wow very much in this period.
Pre-WotLK - Karazhan, ZA and some other raids - Sunwell etc.

10 Man Raiding -> Only been doing 25 man so actually nothing in 10 man. Only few bosses in cata, but canÝt remember how many.
Cataclysm -
ICC -
TotGC -
Ulduar -
Pre-WotLK -

Playtime
- Can you attend raids at least 4 days/week, in particular from 8:45PM to midnight/1AM (Server time)? Yes I can. 8:45 is a good time to begin, so I can come home and have some dinner before raiding.
- Where you play (home, internet point, other): I usually play home, but the next 2 weeks i am in summerhouse and playing good connection aswell.

General
- Guild history and why you left them: My currently guild. I will leave them if I get a spot, because my currently guild is a casual guild. Legion of Reckoning.

- Why do you want to join Chimera? For raiding. I like to make progress and see all the encounters.

- What do you see as the most important things you bring to a raid? To time it correct. Most healing isn't always the best, but healing in the important situations. I am doing good healing, but It's more important to heal in the right situations, than wasting mana on stupid things.

- Any member in Chimera that can vouch for you?
Perhaps. I don't really know any.
- The raid leader is drunk and not making too much sense. What do you do? Ehm. Well, the best thing would be getting one of the guildmembers leading. Never seen this happening, soo.. :b

- Describe yourself and why we should pick you: I am serious, doing my tasks as told. Trying to increase my healing and the way to heal, to make it smoother and better.

- Other information that you may want to share with us (work, family): Student.

- You have read and accepted the recruitment requirements. yes and I agree.

Cheers.
Artemis
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:40 pm Reply with quote
Hello, Thx for your application, The officers will get back to you with a reply soon.
Kapibara
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:52 pm Reply with quote
One of the recruitment requirement is to be atleast 18 years old . We need to make sure you are mature enough if you wanna join us .
Also, do you control your own life ? Sometimes we raid more than 3 hours and the question is if your parents are ok with it .

Gear looks ok . I hope you have read and know every tactic for fireland bosses tho

GL
Uwatha
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:35 pm Reply with quote
Kapibara wrote:
One of the recruitment requirement is to be atleast 18 years old . We need to make sure you are mature enough if you wanna join us .
Also, do you control your own life ? Sometimes we raid more than 3 hours and the question is if your parents are ok with it .

Gear looks ok . I hope you have read and know every tactic for fireland bosses tho

GL

jeez that may sound a bit rude, dont take it to close... Its just a rule about being 18 years old.

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:12 pm Reply with quote
I didn't meant to Very Happy We just had thread about applicants under 18 years on the forums less than month ago .
androzog.
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:47 pm Reply with quote
Well. I am usually playing to 01:00 each night, so that's not a problem. Sorry for the Ý in the application, it was a missclick. ' should be replaced.

All is fine from here with the playing hours. I am mature enough to control my life.
androzog.
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:48 pm Reply with quote
Yes I have read into the bosses when i came home. I can't miss the new encounters Wink
Danray
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:33 am Reply with quote
Admin
Hi. Out of interest which Guild was you with to complete 5/13HC with, and why are you not still with them? Also, how well can you play shadow?

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:28 am Reply with quote
Bit of digging around and I came up with a log and a guild.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/705a29d4eldljv1s/sum/healingDone/
Uwatha
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:55 pm Reply with quote
Raavi wrote:
Bit of digging around and I came up with a log and a guild.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/705a29d4eldljv1s/sum/healingDone/

feh resto druids in sol are just terrible 0o these days

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:01 pm Reply with quote
I was in SoL (Scholars of Light, as the others says).
I should move to china, so I left, and would go futher to a more serious raiding guild.
I have well gear in Shadow spec aswell. I am doing 12-13k in the old patch.
androzog.
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:26 pm Reply with quote
Oh sorry my dps was 17k on magmaw HC, first time i should really play my dps spec Wink
Awoogie
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:18 pm Reply with quote
Hi there, sorry for the late reply. Were going to decline your application at the moment. Best of luck in the rest of Firelands!