Chimera Forum Index

< Index  Public Off Topic  ~  Off the wagon

Waradler
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:54 pm Reply with quote
No one to blame but my sell..... well that is not 100% true my cousin is at fault as well. Idiot decided to quit for a while and left me his acc..... spank him very much! I could not resist. Oh yea mohawk grenades are at fault as well; stupid mohawk!

I tried resisting but could not, his dam mount collection drew me in. He is the luckiest guy I know. He has more rare mounts then I ever sow drop in the game while I was playing.

Now what sealed the deal was that 1st day playing back I did a pug TOA bam black mammoth drops and of course I win the roll (some luck must have rubbed off hehe). Irony is that it doped for my cousin already lol so I passed on it.

I played bit of pvp last 2 days killing gnome fokers with thunderfury and sulfuron hammer ( lol got a crit with them for 1.3k on a mage hehe), puging toa and toc, w8 to go see icc with guild on reset.

Think I am fubared at this point think I got bitten by the bug again. Oh boy...... lol.

I wanted to share the "happy news" of my relapse with my old guildies, to share my joy Very Happy

Ill stop around bronz with my imba lvl 1 and see who is online to chat you up a bit see what you all are up 2.
Oh yea big Gz on the Sindragosa kill as well!
Mortificator
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:35 pm Reply with quote
ORANGE BALLS!!!!
Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:07 pm Reply with quote
hey guys i see u are stil lalive nice work big hug from Agall rogue , gief back bwl days Very Happy
Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:06 pm Reply with quote
Anonymous wrote:
hey guys i see u are stil lalive nice work big hug from Dalto, gief back bwl days Very Happy

Indeed. Those were the days Smile
Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:16 pm Reply with quote
cmon still no link for download officers slack big time like b4 Smile hug
Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:16 pm Reply with quote
omg dalto u fokr gnome Very Happy