Level: 60
Professions: only Alch at approx 260
Rare or useful recipes/formulas: non yet just started

IRL Name: Wouter

Access to MC: y
Access to BWL: y
Access to Onyxia: still in BRD

Current gear and why you use it: http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?609685
SC is my tier 0 set, can upgrade bracers but not willing to let go of the +40AP atm, when I get a new piece I will upgrade tho
Weapons: I know there are better ones out there but they simply don't drop for me Crying or Very sad

Your unbuffed fire resistance: can get 60 I believe, still working on gear tho Cool

Former guilds on Bronzebeard: De Vliegende Hollanders, Edge of Reasoning, Driven, Edge of Reasoning
Why do you want to join Chimera?: When I was in Driven I got a taste of the high end content of WoW. I'd like to taste this again, but don't know if Driven is the guild that'll lead me there(they go pretty fast atm). Chimera is one of the other guilds that is doing MC(even BWL Smile ) and I'm hoping to help them out in anyway I can.
Any member in Chimera that can vouch for you?
I know Saomi, as she used to be in DVH nd I believe in EoR aswell. For the rest if been in some pugs with Chimera ppl but can't really recall their names.
Describe yourself and why we should pick you:
Atm stealth based rogue who's willing(and going to) switch to combat dagger rogue and is willing to learn from other rogues. I value everyone's opinion and try to get advantage in my xp progress of that.

Other information that you may want to share with us (work, family): Currently I'm out of gametime, I'll prob be online again in the following week as my parents want me to do some stuff.
Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:52 am Reply with quote
Would like to add that I'm writing a "to farm list" with FR gear(mainly DM tho:S)
Longear
Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:14 am Reply with quote
some gear hints :
better neck item for you , Sunprism pendant
a cloak to consider, Deep River Cloak

both are quest rewards, both soloable, very easy to get. i used those on my feral setup once.
Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:22 pm Reply with quote
Thx m8 I'll surely try to get one of those Smile (ofc if I can't find something better(baron cloak Confused ))
Arumar
Posted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:34 pm Reply with quote
Thank you for showing your interest, but rogue class is full atm.