< Index  World of Warcraft - Recruitment  ~  60 Nightelf warrior

Mugen
Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:11 pm Reply with quote
In game name:Mugen
Class:Warrior
Race: NightElf, yay for +1 dodge ><
Level:60(about 1 hour at 60 =))
Professions: Engi/mining
Rare or useful recipes/formulas:none so far.

IRL Name:Love Karlsson

Access to MC:Nope, Will fix it this week or tonight.
Access to BWL:Nope, Will fix it this week or tonight.Access to Onyxia:Gonna start working on it as soon as possible.
Current gear and why you use it: Ice barbed spear, mansons freternity ring, Seargents cloak, senior seargents neck, master seargents bracers, Leggins of the ursa (+1 critt, +18 str), Hydralic armor, Raging berserker helmet. Thats the better part of my gear and as you might see its more dps gear than tanking gear, I use the raging berserker helmet because of its +1 critt and in other stats quite good. Only misses like 200 armor from other plate things.

Your unbuffed fire resistance:10, I got the warrior classbook waiting to be handed in. I pretty much know what stuff im going for so it wont take long untill I have above 100.

Former guilds on Bronzebeard: The burning souls(a very short period) and the rest of my time I've been spending with theguild called Pie Vendor(couple of friends created that guild)
Why do you want to join Chimera?I want to join because its a PvE guild and that i know a few people in it and rorrin is my rl m8 who made me start on this server >.<. I've been PvEing a lot before with a warlock and got tired of him and now I want to PvE with a warrior.
Any member in Chimera that can vouch for you?Umm, rorrin you better! Harmonica im looking at you! And Viktoria Smile...hopefully >.<

Describe yourself and why we should pick you: I'm a very serious guy in the sense that I do what I'm told to in raids, um when I'm in the right mood i find myself quite funny but like we say in sweden, "the taste is like the ass, divided". And you should pick me because I'm used to raiding a lot and i know how to use ventrilo. I know most of the PvE encounters so
far.

Other information that you may want to share with us (work, family): Well, im living in a town called Ume? in the northern Sweden. I live together with my mom and my cat, lovely cat =) i mean who doesnt love cats?. I have been planning to be a DPS warrior, but of course if the guild wants me as a tank then thats what im gonna be Smile. I know i dont have very good equipment right now but i know what im going after so it wont take very long until I have much much better, been grinding since 50 so have had no time for instances. And if you got any questions, dont hesitate to whisper me.
Harmonica
Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:24 pm Reply with quote
We kinda need another 2h dps warrior, so Mugen has my vote. *sneglar p? apu*
Rorrin
Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:23 pm Reply with quote
Cheers m8! Finally 60.

What about your Ony access? Twisted Evil

Anyways I agree with Harmonica, GEIF more 2hander dps warriors and stop stealing rogues swords *looks at Martok*.

You got my vote ofc because I know you will do good in the guild and that you are a very nice person. Good friend yadda yadda. Laughing

As you said, getting the DM/spire eq wont be that hard actually, not when we have Harms cellphone number. Wink