Professions: enchanting/tailoring
Rare or useful recipes/formulas: smoking : heart of the mountain

IRL Name: stephen

Access to MC: n/a
Access to BWL: n/a
Access to Onyxia: n/a

Current gear and why you use it: dreadmist untill better instance's for epic

Your unbuffed fire resistance: 26

Former guilds on Bronzebeard: was a class leader in burning blade with a druid befor thay went down hill also have a rouge 55 in azeroth marauders

Why do you want to join Chimera? friend says your a great guild.
Any member in Chimera that can vouch for you? selwynn

Describe yourself and why we should pick you: iam an active player work hard play hard in and out game.

Other information that you may want to share with us (work, family):i finish work every day around 3 to 4pm gmt
Arithon
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:50 am Reply with quote
quest wrote:

Access to MC: n/a
Access to BWL: n/a
Access to Onyxia: n/a

Those are sort of "yes"/"no" type of questions, "not available" doesn't really tell us anything Smile

quest wrote:
Current gear and why you use it: dreadmist untill better instance's for epic

Why do you wear dreadmist? Why not go for magister, upgrade to sorcerer and switch some of the crappier pieces with non-set blue pieces?
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:18 pm Reply with quote
sorry i did not think about the questions corectly i have only just got to lvl 60 with my mage with playing more characters eg-druid lvl 60 rouge 55 that took alot more time to play i got my mage to lvl 60 in 19days with enchanting and tailoring i am a kind of person that likes many differant kinds of gear so collecting differant ones as time goes by and leaning what works best for differant things is my goal inclueds PVP gear dreadmist is the first i have come across at the min still only have 3 of that set with the intensions of upgrading the set once possable allso iam waiting for magister bindings to drop for sorcerer's bindings. i have high intensions with mage more so than my other characters as now i only use my rouge for alchemy items fishing. so hopfully trying to say is i have not yet played the mage anoth in instance's to grab the top gear for my class all i have done is got good INT and SPI in greens and anything esle i looted till i happen to loot better below is a list of what i have got atm.allso iam a fire mage mostly so will be looking for + fire dmg items hope this helps with my app iknow your a busy guild with alot of ppl wanting to join, there is better mages out there for your guild but in time i will learn to be one of them.
Access to MC: no not as yet
Access to BWL: no not as yet
Access to Onyxia: no not as yet

curent gear head >> arcane cover
neck >> quicksilver pendant of the owl
shoulder >> burial shawl
back >> high councillor's cloak of fiery wrath
chest >> elemental raiment
wrist >> dreadmist bracers
gloves >> dreadmist wraps
waist >> dreadmist belt
legs >> bonecaster's sarong of the eagle
feet >> cindercloth
fingers >> serpentine loop of fire resistance / lavishly jeweled
main hand >> witchblade offhand >> spellbound tome
wand >> dragon finger of the boar
arcsorcz
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:50 pm Reply with quote
Thanks for your application, however we are currently closed on mage recruiting.