Chimera Forum Index

< Index  World of Warcraft - Recruitment  ~  _ dedicated resto druid wants to join specialized guild!

nightcreatur
Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:41 pm Reply with quote
In game name: nightcreatur
Class: druid
Race: nightelf
Level: 60
Professions: hebalism/alchemy 300/300
Rare or useful recipes/formulas: well,that's really to manny to name,but i can make all available! Smile

IRL Name: peter

Access to MC: yes
Access to BWL: yes
Access to Onyxia: yes

Current gear and why you use it: Wildheart gear ,but have upgrade 3x feralheart...glowing brightwood staff,my gear is mainly for healing,got 31 talent points for innervate,others talents are for feral...i also plan to have my gear enchanted with fire resistance,might make the difference in some instances!

Your unbuffed fire resistance: 36

Former guilds on Bronzebeard: pie club only..

Why do you want to join Chimera? cause manny of my friends are now with chimera and we play a lot togheter,at the moment i'm guildless.. left Pie guild ,they arent doing anny of the high lvl instances i have access to,that's really a shame,would love to join a specialized guild and play in group again!
Any member in Chimera that can vouch for you?
belist,gigollo..pallis,jiqui..

Describe yourself and why we should pick you: well,i'm a adult player dedicated to wow,i dont play annything else because its a time consuming game..i picked a druid cause i like the healing part,been doing healing nearly all the time,i like to play in group and try to get as far in a instance as possible,solve a problem if it can..basically,working togheter with others in group is my kind of thing Smile)

Other information that you may want to share with us (work, family):
im married and have a 14 year old son also playing wow,my playing hours are weekdays from 19h untill...,weekends nearly all day and night Smile),i must say im also heavely into potions...i never leave for a instance without them,most of the time it makes the difference between staying alive and dying!
well,i hope you consider my application and that you have use for a dedicated resto druid,thank you
yours sincerely,Peter
Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:42 pm Reply with quote
If I remeber right he is pretty good player, nice and polite.
Good aplication btw.
Ceides
Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:54 am Reply with quote
Admin
Thank you very mutch for your shown interrest in chimera. The druid class is currently closed for recruitment but we well keep your application on file.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger