Chimera Forum Index

< Index  World of Warcraft - Recruitment  ~  _ Courtesy...

CerealKillah
Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:08 pm Reply with quote
Hi...My name in WOW is kheleb and apparently i am being mistaken for someone else that has done something bad to another guild...Well it isn't Me and i am sure other Ex Members from The Knights Of Azeroth can vouch for me that i have only ever been affiliated with one guild and that was it...I also was one of its remaining high lvl members that has now left because of a guild master who dont give two S?its but while i was there i gave much of my time and money into the guild helping lower lvl characters...So no i am not this dude that was once a guildmaster of Legends of Bronzebeard...Just plain ol me...But besides that ! I applied for your guild along the guide lines you have set for application and i have not heard a reply... I find this however terribly rude of you as i have found the time to apply i think it would be nice for at least a reply Evil or Very Mad
Harmonica
Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:05 pm Reply with quote
Heyas.

I am sorry to hear this, but I can say that there has been a lot going on lately, so we haven't even discussed the paladin topic as far as I know. But I agree with you, we should at least have told you to hang on until we bring it up. Our apologies to you.

/Harmonica - Kim
kheleb
Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:27 am Reply with quote
No prob's mate...i saw you in realm yesterday and everything is cool...lol Twisted Evil